5

I set my camera up with my lighting in my bedroom at my parents hoping to get a short video in.

"Hey my babies it's been a crazy month as you see I am back home and-hold on." I chuckled and looked at my phone.

Corbyn🥺❣️

Babygirl please text me back.
I miss you.

"Okay anyway I thought I'd do a life update um I'm not in college anymore it was a lot of work so I dropped out to continue on doing YouTube full time." I explained and my phone binged again.

Corbyn🥺❣️

I need you baby please.

What do you need

You that's it.

I can't come to you remember

Send me something.

I'm recording right now.

Just a quick sum please

Okay

Hold on where are you??

My parents apartment

Oh.

Where else would I be

Another guys place.

No. I'm not like that. Pay more
attention Corbyn

I meant it though when I said
you could move in with me. I
wouldn't care. I miss your company.
And you. Can't forget about the
highlight of my day.

I miss you too. But I have to finish
my video.

Text me or call me when you're
done please I wanna talk.

Okay.

Bye beautiful

Bye

My eyes shifted up to my camera and I sighed.

"Anyway my life has been a little crazy lately I'm going to get back to doing my regular posting and everything soon but there has been something I want to clear up." I smiled while putting my phone down. "My relationship life is my life I like to keep it private and people are saying I have a boyfriend because of my most recent posts and some of my old post got deleted that is because I'm a minor and some of my posts won't stay up and I like to post things that express me and who I am."

"Corbyn I cant move in with you." I whispered from my bathroom floor.

"Why not." He asked from the other side of the phone.

"My parents-."

"Then don't tell them say you got an apartment closer to campus so you can see your friends." Corbyn explained. I thought about it for a minute and sighed.

"How would I get all of my stuff there they'll want to help me move." I explained and Corbyn chuckled.

"Tell then you want to be independent and say you have movies guys to help." Corbyn explained.

"I'll think about it." I smiled.

"Okay I'll talk to you later beautiful okay." Corbyn chuckled. I couldn't help but imagine his beautiful smile.

"Okay." I smiled laying my head back on the wall. "Night Corbyn."

"Night Molly." He hung you and I sat my phone down beside me. He's perfect.