23

My eyes and Corbyn's eyes never left each other's as I walked down isle. Finally having the wedding we want being happy with our daughter. I looked up at Jonah and smiled.

"Thank you." I whispered and he nodded.

"You're welcome." Jonah whispered and we reached the end of the isle. "Make this one good."

"I will." I whispered and walked up the stairs to Corbyn.

"You look beautiful my love." Corbyn whispered with a smiled.

"You gotta dance with me Molly." Corbyn smiled while pulling me to the middle of the dance floor.

"You know after everything I thought you'd know I can't dance." I chuckled and his hands found my waist my arms wrapped around his neck.

"That's why I'll lead." Corbyn chuckled and I nodded. "You're bad dance but you are a an amazing mother and wife."

"And you are the best professor I've ever had,the best father and I couldn't ask for a better soulmate." I smiled.

"You really think we're soulmates." He asked and I nodded.

"We made it here after so much didn't we." I chuckled.

"I guess you're right." He smiled and pressed his lips on mine.

"You guess." I asked and he nodded. "Wow."

"That's a good thing baby." Corbyn chuckled.

"You might want to think about that drink." Daniel stated while taking my glass from me. "It's fruity drink and you've already had 6."

"Low key need sleep." I chuckled while laying my head on Corbyn's shoulder.

"Really now." Jack laughed and I nodded.

"Yes." I chuckled and looked up at Corbyn.

"We're gonna leave soon." He smiled and pecked my lips. I nodded and looked at Maëlla dancing with Jordan. I smiled and the rest of the guys looked at them.

"You're gonna have a lot of problems if she turns out anything like Molly." Zach laughed and Corbyn sighed.

"That's why we aren't telling her the things I've done." I explained and looked at him. "I was stupid when those things happened."

"But you also got something good out of it." Jack chuckled and I nodded.

"I got the perfect life from it." I smiled. "It's amazing what seriousness can do."

"And happiness." Corbyn chuckled and I nodded.

"That to." I smiled and looked up at him.

"A whole house beach side by ourselves for two weeks what the hell are we going to do with all that time." I chuckled while walking around the house.

"Well I have an idea actually it involves no clothes like none at all and then a bed or couch or pool or bathtub." Corbyn chuckled while walking over to me. "As long as you are stress free."

"That's impossible." I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "There's always gonna be something isn't there."

"What is that something now." He asked while wrapping my arms around my waist.

"Maëlla and what the fuck we are going to do when she turns out to be like me,we cant keep it from her forever it's just a matter of time." I explained and Corbyn sighed.

"Looked we will handle that when it needs to be dealt with but for now she's four and we don't have to worry about that for at least 11 or 12 more years depending on how big of a badass she's gonna be." Corbyn explained and I nodded.

"It sucks we even have to think about that." I whispered and laid my head on his chest.

"Everyone has a chance that their kid ends up sleeping with a teacher but it's not often that it happens." Corbyn explained.

"I know." I whispered.

The end