~Chapter 1~ |Loneliness|

Y/N P.O.V.

I felt the wind push against me as I stuck my head out the window like a dog. The (C/T) (Car Type) parked in front of my new small log cabin. I handed the taxi driver (person) $15.00 and an extra $2.00 as a tip. The taxi driver (person) smiled slightly and mumbled: "Have a nice day." The log cabin was bigger in the inside and had 2 floors. I ran my finger though my hair. This is gonna take a long time I thought as a looked at the boxes the moving people brought before-hand. I sighed and pulled up Funimate on my phone. (BTW My account name on Funimate is dUdEr99) I checked the time. It was 12:00 pm and I was hungry for lunch. I glanced out the window and noticed a small restaurant near me. I changed into some nice-ish clothes and headed out.

I walked inside and saw a cat (like me) sitting on a bar stool. Wait. Is that? Felix the Cat? My idol!? Felix THE Cat!? I examined the cat and noticed he had the same adventuring clothes Felix would wear. I couldn't contain my excitement so I ran over and hugged him. He turned his head and was blushing 50 shades of red.
"H-Hi," He stuttered. "Do I k-know you?"
"No, but I do! You're Felix the cat! I recognized you by your hair and clothes." I said fan-girling about him. I pulled out my favorite Felix the cat book.
"Can I have your autograph? I-If you don't mind of course."
"Sure thing Sheila! " I squealed at his Australian accent and him signing my book.
"Y/N," I blurted out.
"Felix. Pleasure to meet you! " He stuck his hand out to shake. I get to shake his hand!? I shook his hand immediately.
"Can buy you a drink?" I ask.
"Oh no need, besides, the only thirst I have right now is the thirst for adventure!" He said enthusiastically. I squealed but suddenly I fell to the floor. Oh no. Not now. Not now! I was having my daily ink attack.

Felix's P.O.V.

The young lady fell to the floor and started shaking violently.
"Sheba! Grab a bucket!" I yell as I hold the girl in my arms. She starts vomiting ink and blood. Should I take her shirt off? I turn my head and swiftly take her shirt off. Whew! I stare at her bra. I blush as red as a tomato and everyone in the restaurant stares at the scene that had been created. Sheba rushes in with a bucket and a towel. She kneels down and helps wrap the girl's arms around the bucket.
"What happened Feel? You scared me half to death!" She said in her classic southern accent.
"The girl had an ink attack!" I said rubbing Y/N 's back.
"M-my p-pills!" She manages to say and holds her satchel. I rummage through it and found a small case of pills. They were chewable so I didn't need to grab water. I placed one gently in her hand. She gripped it, but shook violently and coughed up ink. I take the pills from her hand and gently placed it in her mouth without touching the inside of it. I pulled my hand out of her mouth carefully and she chewed. The ink dripping from her hair and forehead stopped and she wiped her mouth with the towel Sheba gave her.
"Are you okay?" I say hugging her. I remembered that she was still in her bra and blushed (yet again) 50 shades of red. When I released the hug I saw her face was as red as mine. She glanced at the wrinkled shirt beside her.
"D-did you?" She started to say pointing at the shirt.
"It doesn't matter. What does matter is that we make sure your safe!" Sheba says picking the shirt up off the floor.
"I'm Y/N. Thank you all for helping me!"
"Sheba, and that's Felix. Do you have a place to stay?"
"Yeah. It's the log cabin across the street. "
"No. Way!" I say. " We live right next door! Do you want to stay at our place? "
"Sure! You wouldn't mind me being there?"
"No, not at all! It's great to have some company other then me and Feel." Sheba says. Sheba goes on and on about how she works at the poster store and stuff like that. I couldn't help but stare.

Y/N P.O.V.

Felix the Cat, my idol, asked me, my infamous self, to stay at HIS place!? OMG!!