~Chapter 7~ |Takeout Time|

NANI

Y/N P.O.V

I opened the door and it revealed Mugman standing there with his buddy not to far behind.
"Hi Y/N! We came back to say thank you! Right Cuppy?"
"Yeah." Cuphead said as he huffed. I giggle. "What?"
"You're such a Tsundere!" I say playfully. This made Cuphead blush.
"N-no I'm not!" He said as he crossed his arms in defence.
"Cuphead? More like tomato head!" Mugman joked.
"Mugs, I swear to god-"
"How about you come in? I'm sure Felix won't mind." I offer. The two gladly accepted and walked in to the small room.

Felix's P.O.V.

Y/N invites Cuphead and Mugman inside and see me with my arms crossed sitting on the bed. Cuphead saw me and started to turn around, but his friend turned him back around (YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD BABY).
"Felix, is it okay if they can stay for a bit? They don't need to stay for takeout."
"TAKEOUT!?" Mugman said with stars in his eyes.
"Don't get your hopes up Mugs, I don't think they knew we were coming."
"Aw!" I felt bad for the cute little cinnamon roll.
"He can have my food," I blurted out.
"Nono! It's fine! We were about to go on a quest anyways."
"with Bendy?" Y/N asked. Mugman stared at her in awe.
"How did you know?"
"We're going on that same quest!"
"What a coincidence!" Mugman said with enthusiasm. Cuphead just rolled his eyes playfully.
"You were like that once Cuphead, leave him be!" Y/N said punching Cuphead's arm softly. He looks down.
"H-Hey, are you alright?" I ask getting up from the bed.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He said harshly. I backed up not wanting make him more aggravated. Y/N started to try to comfort him. I kept shaking my head 'No' but she did it anyway. She patted his back. I flinched, thinking he was going to snap, but he just looked up at her with tears in his eyes. She hugged him, making me mad for some reason. Am I jealous? My thoughts were shattered by the knock on the door. Mugman ran over to the door and the mediocre delivery person was there. She was a bunny and was wearing a nurse outfit.
"Take your food and give me the money, I need to go to work soon. Chop, Chop!" She said shoving the food into Mugman's hands. Cuphead went over to help his brother and started staring at the female bunny. Y/N was the one to help Mugman, while I got Cuphead to snap out of his daydream.
"Cuphead!" I yell, startling Cuphead. "We're sorry Ma'am, here's the money." I handed the woman Y/N and my money and she grabbed it out of my hands.
"See ya Cupface~" She said and waved back to us. I shut the door and sighed.
"Cuphead, what was that!?"
"She's that hot nurse lady who helped me and Mugs~" He said dribbling slightly.
"Do you even know her name?" Y/N asked not looking up from her food.
"Fanny. Fanny Cottontail." Mugman replied.
"Waitwaitwait, Fanny Cottontail the mean girl from high school?" Y/N asked moving her food around with her fork.
"I'm guessing." I say.
"I just paid my childhood bully for takeout." She said face-palming.
"If it makes you feel better, I paid her also." I say trying to comfort her. She looked up at me and smiled.
"Are you two a couple?" Mugman blurted out. I feel my face heat up. Why at a time like this?
"I-I uh... Maybe?" I say hesitantly.

Y/N P.O.V.

"Are you two a couple?" Mugman blurted out. I froze. I feel the heat rise to my face. Maybe? It's whatever Felix thinks.
"I-I uh... Maybe?" He says hesitantly.
"Yes, yes we are." I say proudly.