~Chapter 3~ |Poster Store|

Y/N P.O.V.

I went in the kitchen to make MY IDOL and Sheba dinner. I felt eyes staring at the back of me, but shook it off. What shall I make today? I looked in their cabinets and surprisingly, they had just enough to make (F/F) (Favorite Food).
"Is (F/F) good?" I ask. I don't get a response, so I ask again.
"FELIX! " I yell.
"H-huh?"
"Is (F/F) good?"
"Y-yeah! Sheba? What do you think? "
"Sure." I shrug. These people have weird relationships. I do my part and make (F/F). I served them it too!
"I-I can get it myself, but thank you!" Felix said trying to be polite. Me as my stubborn self says:
"No! I insist!" Why am I so damn stubborn!? I plopped the food on their plates and Sheba licked her chops.
"Looks good darling! Are you sure YOU made it?" Sheba teased.
"Pff! Come on Sheba! I'm a better cook then him! " I say pointing at Felix. I covered my mouth with my hands.
"I-I am so sorry!" I say being flustered as ever.
"I could tell you were joking. Besides, " Felix whispers. "I AM a really bad cook." I started to crack up at Felix's honesty. He smiled warmly at me.
"Yo doll! I have to get to work. Wanna go with me?"
"Sure! After dinner of course!" I scarf down my plate of (F/F) and go upstairs to take a shower.

Felix's P.O.V.

Y/N went to take a shower. I went to my room to get changed. I decided to take a cat nap instead.

Y/N P.O.V.

I finished my shower and put on my (F/C) (Favorite Color) robe. I wrapped my head in a towel and walked into a guest room. I swing the door open and saw Felix sleeping in the room. As he started to wake up, I stood there frozen. He sat up and realized he was shirtless.

Felix's P.O.V.

I woke up from my short cat nap and saw Y/N standing in the doorway. She had a (F/C) robe on and a towel wrapped around her head. She was staring at my chest. I look down at myself. Um... I pulled the covers off of me and revealed that I was in my underwear. Why don't I wear pajamas? She swiftly turned around and left.

Y/N P.O.V.

I did not think this through. I don't know if they have a guest room for me to get changed in. Damn it! I went back into the bathroom with my adventure clothes.

Felix's P.O.V.

I put on a baggy T-shirt and some jeans. I saw Sheba waiting for me and Y/N.
"What took so long?"
"I was tired so I took a catnap. "
"Cool. Where's Y/N?"
"Getting changed I guess. " Sheba smirked.
"Was it really a catnap? *Wink Wink*"
"SHEBA! YOU DIRTY-MINDED LITTLE-"
"I'm ready lets go!" Y/N said cheerfully. She pretended like she didn't see me shirtless at all. Whew! Especially not in front of fangirl Sheba! We walked to the car and drove to the store. It was only a block or two away, but driving was faster. Sheba learned that from experience.