~Chapter 18~ |Then Comes The Baby In The Baby Carriage|

Just some Felix drawings
⚠Warning ⚠ BIRTH and other weird stuff that isn't that appropriate
Also, none of this is fact-based I have no clue how this stuff works.

Felix P.O.V.

"Ugh." I groan. I look around. Y/N was still in my arms bridal style. We both fell asleep after the crazy riot of a wedding party. I yawn. Y/N coos in her sleep.
"She's so cute!" I whisper. I lay her down on the bed and leave the little log cabin. I walk over to Sheba's poster store and she's busy telling Inky and Winky off for breaking her vase.
"Now you have to glue it back together!" 
"It was all Winky's fault!"
"No it wasn't! It was Inky!"
"It was the both of you." I butt in.
"What do you need Felix?" Sheba says clearly pissed. I shrug my shoulders.
"Just came over to say hi and stuff." Y/N busts through the door holding something in her hands.
"I'M PREGNANT!" She exclaims while running over to me. Everyone in the store (except for Inky and Winky) gasped.
"I'm gonna be a dad!" I yell spinning Y/N around. Inky and Winky were very confused.
"What's a pregnant?" Inky asked.
"Sheba will explain! Right Sheba?" I say trying to emphasize that I want to spend time with Y/N.
"Yeah, Yeah. You owe me Felix. Big time."

(le time skip)

I rubbed Y/N's belly. It was big for just being pregnant. I know I know, that might sound a little mean, but she was skinny at first, okay? I'm not calling her fat.
"Felix, should we go to the doctors? My belly seems a little too big for just pregnant."
"Yeah, might as well." We hop into the car and drive to the doctors. We walk in to see that bunny girl with a gorge on her forehead. She looks away. We walk up to the counter and nurses came running in.
"Is it an emergency!? Is she in labor!?" They all yell.
"No. I just found out I was pregnant."
"How many days?"
"Like five."
"No wonder you're here! Come, see Dr. Puphead." One of the nurses said. We speed-walk to our room. It was the one with the number 7 on it.
"Hey Y/N!" The bird nurse says as she waved her wing.
"Dovil?"
"Guess I'll be taking care of you." She looked at Y/N's belly. "Oh sweetie! Are you in labor!?"
"No. That's why I'm here. I've been pregnant for five days." The bird nurse I think named Dovil grabbed some equipment. Y/N lays down on a stretcher. Dovil rubbed some cream on her belly and placed the equipment gently on her. The monitor showed three faint pictures of babies. A man who looked like Cuphead walked through the door.
(Puphead looks like this BTW⬇)

His sleeves of his doctor's coat were rolled up to show the hinges of his marionette self

"Is she okay?" He said in unusually high-pitched voice.
"It looks like she's having triplets honey." Honey!?
"Don't call me that at work, okay?" He said kissing Dovil's forehead.
"Okay. She's not in labor and she's already developing children at five days." The doctor studies the monitor.
"She must have had a boost of some sort.. Are you the father?" He said pointing at me.
"Yes I am."
"Come with me into the hallway. " I followed him into the hallway.
"Now, this is all for the sake of birth, okay?" I nodded. He takes a deep breath. "How long is your penis?"

 "How long is your penis?"

"U-um.." I use my hands to signal the length.
"Okay, it's not that. How else could it- I'VE GOT IT!" He exclaims. "Her ageing! She's about twenty and she's having triplets so the hormones in her body most have duplicated in a way! Thus, making her able to have triplets! All logical."

(TIME SKIP TO ABOUT 9 MONTHS)

Y/N had her cravings of F/S (Favorite Sweet) every now and then, but in the middle of the night she groaned in pain.
"F-Felix! I hurt!" SHE'S IN LABOR!
"Okay let's get you to the car." I walk her to the passenger's seat and kiss her tummy.
"Hang in there little ones." I ran to the driver's seat and started the car. We drove to the hospital and opened the doors dramatically. Nurses came running in to the sound and took Y/N the a room. Once she go to her room, I was told to stand outside. I hear grunts of pain and screams. Then, it's all peaceful. A nurse walks out of the room and said it was okay for me to go back in. I walked in to see three cutie cat babies all snuggled up to Y/N. Y/N looked like she stayed up for seven days strait. I smile at her. I can't believe I have kids now!
"What should we name them?" She asked me. Oh crap! I didn't even think of any names!
"U-uh, Lance!" I say pointing at one of the cute cat babies.
"Felix honey, that's a girl. There are two boys over here." She said gesturing the two other cat babies.
"I was thinking about naming the girl G/C/N, (Girl Child Name)"
"Such a beautiful name for a beautiful cat." I say stroking the cat baby's head. "What about the other boy? Can be be named B/C/N? (Boy Child Name) "
"Sure, I like that name."
A few minutes later, I had to leave so Y/N could feed the babies. I decided to walk to my car and leave for the night since it was 4:00 am. I twisted the keys and the car did nothing.

BABIES
Hope you enjoyed!

BYE FAM