~Chapter 27~ |Whaa!?|

I can't pm/dm people cuz I can't activate my account cuz I don't have an email so
Amatam_da_weirdo
Lin_is_a_Cutie_Pie
I quit Funimate because my mom made me. She didn't want me talking to other people OoF
Anyway, back to the story!

Y/N P.O.V.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. The sun blinded me so I covered myself with my blanket. I stumbled out of bed and into the kitchen. There I saw a mysterious figure trying to unlock the fridge. (Yes, you lock the fridge, KEEP THE FOOD SAFE)
"Tord?" ( Heheh Eddsworld)
"Who?" The figure asked moving into the light. It showed Bendy with.. Boobs?
"Bendy?"
"Who's that?" The girl asked shoving her bobby pin back in her pocket.
"Don't play these games Bendy, it's too early for this." I whined.
"I'm Brinda." She said.
"Why are you breaking into my fridge?"
"Uh.. I thought this was Felicia's place. Looks a lot like it. She lives with cool dude named (Y/GB/N) (Your Genderbent Name)."
"My name's Y/N," I say very confused about what was happening.
"Oh, Oh. Well, everybody else is in the living room heheh.." Brinda said scratching the back of her neck. I peeked into the living room to see a female Boris and a female Mugman talking while the female Cuphead scrolled through her phone.
"That's Boreese, Maggie, and Cuppuccino." Brinda said pointing to each person as she introduced them. I waved and Boreese and Maggie waved back. Cuppuccino could care less.
"Da fuq?" Cuphead said walking down the stairs.
"Why the hell are you in my house!?"
"We all had a sleepover." Cuphead said blandly. "Now who the hell are these people?"
"Brinda, Boreese, Maggie, and Cuppuccino. "
"I look weird with boobs." Cuphead said scanning the female version of himself.
"And I look weird without 'em." She sassed.
"Wow. I knew I was sarcastic but I didn't know I was sassy. "
"Cuphead, stop speaking before you get your ass whupped." I say rolling my eyes at the ever-so annoying Cuphead.
"That's right! See? This girl knows what's up." I smile at her remark. Boris came down the stairs and quickly turned around to go upstairs.
"Boriiiss, come down here." I call out like an angry mom. Boris 'Ugh'ed and came down the stairs.
"Why is everybody a girl now?" He asked.
"Meet your genderbent selves, Brinda, Boreese, Maggie, and Cuppuccino." Boris waved politely but I could see he was slightly weirded out.
"I'm going to make pancakes." I say. Mugman comes running down the stairs.
"WHO SAID PANCAKES!?" He asked as if he had a gallon of sugar.
"I did. Mugman, meet Brinda, Boreese, Maggie, and Cuppuccino."
"New friends!" He exclaimed running over to the girls. I chuckled. Felix slid down the railing of the stairs with a groggy Bendy on his back.
"Hello Shelias." He said with his classic Australian accent. Brinda fainted, making me spill over with jealousy, Boreese giggled, probably never hearing the word Shelia before, Maggie waved in delight, and Cuppuccino scoffed.
"Hello ladies~" Bendy said in his flirty way.
"Wow. They really ARE genderbent versions of us." Boreese commented.
"This time, I'm ACTUALLY going to make pancakes." I say walking into the kitchen.

~Time skip faaaaam~

I severed the pancakes to everybody, but then I realized I didn't make any for myself.
"You can have some of mine," Felix offered. I thanked him and shared the pancake with him. I made pretty big pancakes so we all had our fair share. Just then, I heard crying coming from upstairs. I went to check on the cat babies and they all were hungry. I fed them. (You know, that way.) I adjusted my shirt and headed downstairs. Everyone seemed to be getting along. That was until Cuphead and Cuppuccino got into a fight of course.
"If this is a genderbent universe, why did Ariana Grande write a song about God being a women? In our world God isn't even a women. Same with the devil! HOW DOES THIS WORK!?"
"Wait, is Ariana Grande a boy in your world? "
"Yeah. Adrian Grande."
"WOAHS. What about.. Billie Ellish?" Cuppuccino just gave Cuphead a 'Really?' face. "Right, what about Chris Brown?"
"Christina Brown."
"Christina Aguilera?"
"Chris Aguilera."
"Jennifer Lopez?"
"John Lopez."
"Demi Lovato?"
"Danny Lovato."
"Lady Gaga? "
"Guy Gaga."
"That actually sounds pretty cool. Pitbull?"
"Poodle. "
"Psy? "
"Psyche. She always says: ' Psyche! That's the wrong number!' at the end of her songs."
"Macklemore?"
"Margolemore." And it continued till lunch.