~Chapter 17~ |Wedding Bells Are Ringing|

⚠Warning ⚠ some sexual harassment

Felix P.O.V

I hear the snap of a camera. I look to my side. Sheba was smirking and was holding up the picture in accomplishment. I chuckle. 
"I can use this to blackmail you!"
"That's not the kinda picture you would use to blackmail.." Y/N mumbles. I pick Y/N up bridal style.
"H-hey!" She said playfully. "Put me down!"
"I'm practicing for the day I marry you." I say in defense. I spun around. We started to laugh.
"What are you guys doing?" Cuphead asks just appearing here with us. I freeze. When did he get here? 
"I uh, Nothing really." I say putting Y/N upright. He notices the ring on Y/N's finger.
"YOU'RE ENGAGED!?" We nod. 
"How did you-"
"Sheba texted me." Really Sheba? 
"That fast!?" Y/N says shocked as ever.
"Yup! I sent it to Bendy, Boris, Mickey~, Mugman, Cuphead, and that nurse bunny lady I have the number of for some reason." Y/N face-plams.
"Did you have to tell the nurse lady of all people?" Sheba shrugs. Mugman runs up to us panting.
"Wha-What did I- miss?"
"Well, " I slap my hand across Cuphead's mouth.
"Nothing mate!" I say nervously laughing. Y/N moves her hand a bit. The diamond in the middle of the ring glistened in the light.
"Is that-"
"Okay, fine. Felix is now my fiancé." Y/N said purposely cutting Mugman off. She wraps her arm around my neck. I wrap arm around her waist. Then, the other two run over.
"Explain Mugs."

(Smol Time skip)

"Bendy has a girlfriend~" Boris teased.
"I JUST MET HER! SHUT UP!" Bendy says flustered.
"What's her name?" Mugman asked.
"B-B/F/N... (Best Friend Name) "
"WHAT!? SHE MOVED HERE!?" Y/N said baffled.
"Who?" I ask. Me being overly nosy AGAIN.
"My best friend. She said she was going to move here if she missed me. Guess she did. What's her last name?"
"U-uh.. Boris do you know?"
"She told us. You only listened to what you wanted to hear. Anyway, B/F/L/ N (Best Friend Last Name)."
"Yup. That's her." She gasped. " I can invite her to our wedding! " She danced around. "Do you know where she is?"
"She said she was going to some restaurant called (F/R) (Favorite Restaurant)."
"She must be looking for me there! Smart cookie. Let's all meet there and tell her the good news!"

(Another time skip, this time brought to you by me cutting my tongue on a candy cane. I'm not joking)

Y/N P.O.V.

When I got to (F/R), I saw Felix waiting for me.
"Are we gonna wait for the others, or.." He trailed off.
"Let's go meet her." I grab Felix's hand and we walked over to where B/F/N was sitting.
"Hey! Long time no see!"
"Y-Y/N!? I can't believe it! Who is that? Is that your boyfriend or is he your friend that's a boy? Oh I'm sorry, I never properly introduced myself, I'm B/F/N!" She said in her fast speaking way. Felix couldn't understand one word she was saying.
"He's not my boyfriend, he's actually my fiancé." She gasped.
"OH MY GOD!!! Can I be your flower girl? Is that role already taken? If it is, I'll be the priest! Wait, is that taken?"  I laugh.
"You can be the flower girl. Aren't you gonna say hi to my friend Felix?"
"O-oh! Sorry! Archeologist, adventurer, and writer Felix the cat, pleasure to meet you! " He said holding his hand out to shake.
"I can see why you picked him~" B/F/N said while shaking his hand.
"HEY! DON'T BE LIKE THAT!" I say turning redder by the second. I cross my arms. Felix chuckles.
"I never understood women." Just then, the gang walks through the restaurant door. Bendy with first gaze at B/F/N, blushes. Boris shoves him closer to her. He trips and falls on top of her. They're both blood red.
"And I can see why you picked him~" Bendy quickly gets off of B/F/N and apologizes a million times.
"It's fine Bendy, really! Who are they?" She says pointing at the Cup Bros.
"B/F/N, meet Cuphead and Mugman. Cuphead and Mugman, meet B/F/N." Cuphead signals a finger gun while Mugman waves. After everyone was properly introduced, me and Felix went to a church to practice our vows at.

(TIME SKIP to about 5 days)

It was almost time for the wedding. I was in the dressing room panicking.
"What if mess up my lines? What if I trip and fall? What if I-" I worry.
"It's not about the ifs, it's about the nows." Minnie said buttoning up my dress.
"Sugar, you know he won't love you any less if you mess up any lines. Trust me, I know Feel like the back of my hand. " Sheba says.
"Thanks Sheba, thanks Minnie."
"Any time!" I straighten out my dress and take a deep breath. I can do this. I can do this. I say to myself as I walked out the dressing room door.

Felix P.O.V.

I put on a suit and tie and wait outside for her.
"Psst! Felix!" Cuphead whispered.
"Yes?"
"Do you know if Y/N has any parents?" I ponder for a moment.
"I don't think so." I say. Cuphead jolts up. He straightened out his suit and walked up to the tip of the runway.
"I'll be her fake dad." I chuckle. Then, Y/N opens the dressing room door. She looked beautiful! She pulled the veil out of her face and put her arm around Cuphead's. They walked down the isle with 'Here comes the bride' playing in the background. B/F/N was sprinkling flowers down the isle while they walked. As she made her way toward me I blush. I can't believe I'm getting married to the most beautiful girl in the world! We speak our vows (I have no clue what they are XD) and then the priest asked us our questions.
"Do you, Felix, take Y/N as your wedded wife?"
"I do."
"Do you, Y/N, take Felix as your wedded husband?"
"I do."
"Then you may kiss the bride!" I dip Y/N and kiss her with no hesitation. The crowd claps for us. Confetti rains from the hatch in the ceiling.

(Time skip to after the wine and cheers)

We both cut the cake at the same time. We look at each other and smile. I feed Y/N some cake and she smashes some cake into my face. We laugh. After that, we danced. Bendy got drunk and almost raped B/F/N, Cuphead kissed the bartender twice, Boris and Mugman kissed when they got drunk on wine, and the party was a riot. The DJ HAD to play a slow song to calm everybody down. The slow song was 'You're my first, my last, my everything ' for some reason even though that really isn't a slow song. Y/N and I also drunk and started to dance singing drunkishly to the song.

(PLAY VIDEO)

We got it together didn't we
...
We definitely got our thing here together, don't we baby
...
Isn't that nice?
I mean, when you really sit and think about it
Isn't it really, really nice
...
I could easily find myself slipping more and more away to that simple world of my own
...
Nobody but you and me
We got it together baby
...
My first, my last, my everything
And the answer to all my dreams
...
You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star
My kind of wonderful, that's what you are
I know there's only, only one like you
There's no way, they could have made two
...
You're, you're all I'm living for
You're love I'll keep forever more
You're the first, you're the last, my everything
...
In you, I've found so many things
A love so new only you, could bring
Can't you see you, you make me feel this way
You're like a first morning dew on a brand new day
...
I see, so many ways that I, can love you 'till the day I die
You're my reality, yet I'm lost in a dream
You're my first, my last, my everything
...
I know there's only, only one like you
There's no way, they could have made two
...
Girl you're my reality, but I'm lost in a dream
You're the first, you're the last, my everything

OMG YOU JUST GOT MARRIED
I don't know why I know this song but I do

BYE FAM