~Chapter 9~ |Thoughts|

⚠Warning ⚠ DEPRESSION AND SELF HARM

Y.N P.O.V.

I walked in to see Cuphead yelling at Felix for no reason!

"Cuphead what are you doing!?" I exclaimed.

"He ha-" Cuphead tried to say. Felix covered his mouth before he could finish what he was saying.

"He means to say, we were having a slight disagreement. Heheh." Felix lied. He is such a horrible liar. I raise an eyebrow.

"Really? Felix, I can see through your horrible lies. What actually happened?" Felix didn't respond at first, he just looked down at his shoes. 

"I-I might have the illness.." He mumbled. My eyes widen. And he didn't tell me!? He must have been embarrassed by it..
"Hey, It'll be okay! I was afraid to tell you that I had the ink illness. Of course until I threw up." I say rubbing his back. I see his eyes start to water. He must have noticed me staring at him, so he ran off into the bathroom. A few minutes later I hear a hiss of pain coming from the bathroom. I ran over to the bathroom door and opened it quickly.

Felix P.O.V.

I ran into the bathroom. I shouldn't be so much of a burden on poor Y/N's shoulders anymore. I took my dagger out of my pocket. I leaned over the sink. I started to cut. Why do I need to be cared for? Why am I loved? I'm just a nobody, a ravenous (I used a vocab word SUE ME) celebrity who only cares about himself! Tears stream down my face. I only make things harder. I butt into people's conversations, I go on quests to take my mind off of the terrible reality that is me. I don't belong here... I jam the dagger into my wrist. I hiss in pain. As I pulled it out, Y/N was standing in the doorway.
"F-Felix.." She stutters out in shock. I turned away. I throw the dagger into the sink and I kneel down. I put my face and my hands and start to cry. She shushes me and hugs me tight.
"Don't take this out on yourself. I think I gave it to you, if anything I should be the one cutting. Sure, the illness doesn't spread on contact, but we did kiss and our germs spread. I'm sorry..." I sniffled. Never has anyone comforted me for my entire life! I was just told to suck it up.
"I love you Y/N, I-I just thought that I was a burden on your shoulders."
"Never! You're my idol! I would never think of you as a burden! I would think I was the burden. You have to feed me, take care of me, I'm just returning the favor."
"I-It doesn't matter if you gave me the illness, what does matter is that we find the cure!"
"There's my enthusiastic putty-tat!" She said in a baby voice. I pulled down my sleeves. We walked out of the bathroom together and were wrapped in hugs.
"Oh my god! Are you okay!?" Mugman asked overly concerned about me.
"I'm fine Mugs, I just cut myself a few times." I say rolling up sleeves to reveal my scars. Cuphead grabbed my arms. I flinch in pain.
"Why? Why did you?"
"I-I thought I didn't need to be here. I thought I was useless, ravenous, and a burden on everyone's shoulders. I just wanted it to end." Cuphead looks at the scar where I stabbed myself.
"Y/N, do you have any rubbing alcohol?"
"I think so," She ran over to a cabinet and grabbed a small bottle. She also had a cotton pad with her. She dabbed the cotton pad soaked with rubbing alcohol on my wounds. I cried out in pain a lot. It really burned. When she was finished she told everyone to pack their things.
I'm happy I've finally found love. And I think they love me back.

YAY! I ended on a good note!