~Chapter 23~ |Success|

Felix P.O.V.

The girl Bendy walked off with a blush on her face. I shrugged. The kids were a-okay, no messes, no broken TV's, they did amazing! I'll write that on their review. I sat down on the couch. The kids climbed on top of me. I laugh.
"Aren't you little goofballs!" I said pinching G/C/N's cheek. Mickey came busting through the door with lipstick all over his face.
"That was amazing!" He exclaimed.
"Looks like it went good."
"She gave me tons of kisses! And we're technically a couple now! Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!" He said jumping up and down. I laughed. He must really love her. Cute.

Y/N P.O.V.

I came home to Mickey rambling on and on about a cat to Felix. The house wasn't wrecked surprisingly, and the babies were being peaceful. Felix ran up to me and gave me a big hug.
"I'm happy that you're home!" He said and I swear he must have sniffed my hair or something because he paused for a moment.
"What happened with Mickey?" I said staring at the lipstick stains on his face.
"Him and Sheba hooked up." I gasp. I shipped them for SO long dude.
"That's amazing! I just hooked B/F/N and Bendy up too." I say proud of myself. Mickey smiles while Felix smirks.
"Now we just have to hook Cuphead, Mugman, and Boris up." I laughed.
"Shouldn't be too hard." I say humoring him. We sat down on the couch and turn on the TV while Mickey played with the kids.
"You know Mickey, you could be an amazing father." I compliment.
"Aw shucks! Thank you Y/N!" I smiled. The show was interrupted by a new flash.
"Breaking News! Man with a cup for a head gets put in a insane asylum for unknown reasons. Beware of seen on the streets!" C-Cuphead? An insane asylum? That can't be right. The TV showed Cuphead squirming around in a straight jacket.

Sorry this is so short
Next chapter is WAY longer

BYE FAM