~Chapter 4~ |The Unreadable Map|

Y/N P.O.V.

Me and Sheba walked side by side while Felix was looking around. Sheba was showing where some of the landmarks were around her shop. When we got to the shop, a 15-ish wolf and a 11-ish demon walked in straight away.
"Are you guys open?" The demon asked.
"We are now!" I said cheerfully. The demon walked up to me with a smirk on his face. Not to far behind his friend followed.
"A flower for the flower?" The demon flirted. I took the flower and put it behind my ear.
"Looks cute on ya doll! " Sheba called from the back.
"Thanks Sheba!"
"Anytime! " She waved her hand at me, signaling me not to worry. The wolf was the first one to actually introduce himself.
"Hi! I'm Boris!" He said with a warm smile.
"Y/N" I said pointing at myself.
"Bendy." He says as he kissed my hand. "What a beautiful name for a beautiful woman. "
"Bro, please."
"Um.. Not to be rude or anything but, how old are you? " I take a sip from my (F/R) (Favorite Restaurant) cup.
"Well, Boris is 12 and I'm 18." I spit my drink all over Bendy.
"Omigosh! I am so sorry!" I grabbed a napkin. "Let me get that for you!" I rubbed the napkin on Bendy's chest and a blush forms on his face. I feel my face turn slightly pink. I wiped his face with the napkin also.
"Sheba! Are those posters ready?" I yell.
"Almost hun! " She yells back.
"Again, I am SO sorry! Could I give you something for free?" I suggest.
"How about a kiss eh?" Bendy-the-major-flirt asked. I dabbed my face with a new napkin ( cuz y'know hygiene).
"This once." I lean over and kissed his cheek. He turned blood red.
"Almost every girl refuses me! Why didn't you?" Bendy said staring at his shoes.
"Because, why not?"
"Wait, how old are you?" Boris asked.
"19" ( If your not just pretend)
"Whew! That could have been awkward!" Boris chuckled. Felix walks in with their posters. Boris' backpack starts shaking. He grabs his backpack and reveals a map. It was a treasure map. It has a red 'X' and everything.
"Where'd you get the treasure map from?"
"Wait, you can read it!? "
"Yeah. Can't you?"
"We need her on our trip!"
"She doesn't know yet! " While they talked, Felix listened to their conversation.
"I can't believe it's blank! " He fan-girled.
"F-Felix? M-my idol!?" Bendy was speechless! Same as I was.

(Time skip brought to you by Felix with a perm P.S. I actually drew him with a perm XD)

As Bendy explained, I couldn't help but stare. It's like I knew all this info before-hand! I was staring at Felix. He was so absorbed by the legend that he couldn't feel my staring. It's like I couldn't look away!

Boris' P.O.V.

I noticed Y/N dribbling so I waved my hand in front of her face. She snapped out of it and stared dreamily into my eyes. She shook her head. She pulled her hood over her head and hid her face.
"Hey! What's the matter?" I asked. She looked up at me with a red face.
"I'm in love with 2 guys and I can't pick!" She yelled. Bendy and Felix turned around at us. She hid her face in her hands and started to cry.
"Shh. What's wrong?" Bendy said in most comforting voice he could ever do.
" Didn't you hear? I-I'm in love with 2 guys and I can't pick. " Her words came out slow and gently, as if she was talking about one of us. Felix was rubbing her back softly like a dad, listening to his daughter's problems.
"How about you stay at our house and we can figure it out, okay?" Bendy offered. He held out his hand for her to grab like in those Disney movies were the main character and their crush bump heads and the main character is falls to the floor. That scene. That scene that indicates LOOOVE~!
"OOOH~!" I say. A cat from the back room came running over with our posters in her hands.
" What did I miss? Was it a confession? " She said. She was spitting out all of the possibilities that had to do with LOOOVE~ while she was gone.
"No! None of that happened Sheba! My new friends asked us to come to their house!" Y/N lies as she wiped her eyes (rhymes).
"Were you cryin'?" Sheba asked catching on to her lie.
"No Ma'am! She just woke up!" I politely say.
" Sheba. "