~Chapter 22~ |Behind the Scenes Of Babysitting|

Brinda P.O.V.

I got paid to babysit at a cat's house. He said I was allowed to bring Boreese with me. As long as she helped of course. When we arrived at the place, the cat was itching to leave.
"Their names at Lance, G/C/N, and B/C/N, their baby food is in the fridge, make sure they don't break anything, and cheerio!" He said rushing out the door. He had the same accent as Felicia and looked kinda like her too. I shook it off and entered. The house was small on the outside but WAY bigger on the inside. The kids were playing peacefully with their toys.
"This doesn't seem too bad." Boreese says wiping a fake sweat off of her brow. Just then, Lance pulled G/C/N G/C/H/C (Girl Child Hair Color) pigtails. She cried out in pain.
"Hey Hey! No fighting!" I say picking up Lance and moving him away from G/C/N. B/C/N jumped on the table and pushed a glass off of it. Boreese ran over and caught the glass just before it could break. Lance gargles and points to his belly. I went over to the fridge and got some baby food out. Boreese put the three babies in highchairs. I spooned a bit of the baby food and tried to feed Lance. He pushed away making it splatter all over my face. Boreese started to laugh.
"How about you do it!" I say shoving the baby food into her hands. She cracked her knuckles and spooned some baby food. She made airplane noises and made the spoon move like a snake. (Put your hand on your face and move like a snake) She also pretended she was eating something. The baby gladly ate the baby food and soon after, all the babies wanted food.
"How did you? Wha?"
"Magic." She said giving me jazz hands. I crossed my arms. B/C/N struggled to get out of the highchair. I picked him up and moved him onto the couch.
"Brinda, help please." I came over and Lance and G/C/N were playing with knifes! Boreese held the kids still while I extracted the knifes from them. When I came back into the living room, B/C/N was on the DVR. Boreese carried the kids in the living room as I took B/C/N off of the DVR. The TV was playing some baby show and G/C/N make got pissed and through one of her toys at the TV. I caught it and threw it on the ground.
"Boreese, you go clean up the kitchen. I'll take care of these brats." I say cracking my knuckles. Boreese left and I was left three against one. I picked up an Elmo toy and made him dance around. B/C/N clapped while the other two crawled away. I picked them up by the scruff of their shirts and placed them back to where I was sitting.
"I'm Mr. Elmo." I say in a terrible high-pitched voice. "Do you kids wanna play? " Lance was kicking his feet, G/C/N was sucking her thumb, and B/C/N was actually engaged. He was gurgling as if to answer.

Boreese P.O.V.

I picked up a mop and got to work. The kids made a mess of baby food and spit. I shudder. Why are babies so cute and yet so gross? I shrug and dipped the mop in the bucket. I could hear Brinda's terrible Elmo impression from behind. I laugh. When is the cat going to come home? It's been FOREVER. I check my phone. He said four.
I slid the mop across the tile. It squeaked as if a mouse was there. Brinda shrieked.
"Where is it!? Kill it!" She said climbing up on the couch for protection. I walk into the living room.
"It was just the mop Brinda." I say ruffleling her hair/horns. Brinda climbed up so high that she fell off the couch. The babies started laughing.
"Are you alright?" I say coming over to her. She gets up and she had a black eye. I wince. It looked pretty bad.
"What?"
"Your eye." I say pointing to her eye. She looks around for a mirror. She looks in it and gasps.
"I can't find any hot guys looking like this!" Just then, the cat walks in.
"Good job ladies! It wasn't too long, but I'll give you a tip." He said handing me the money. He looks at Brinda's eye. "Oh! Is she alright? I have an ice pack in the fridge. "
"I-I'll be fine. Thank you anyways."
"Take care!" He said waving to us as we left. Brinda was blushing.
"Dude, you like him!?"
"He's hot."
"But he has kids!"
"What if those were his nephews?" Brinda said questioning herself. "You're right. It's a dumb crush anyway. I'll get over it."

Ooh~ Love triangles
Let's see how this turns out

BYE FAM