~Chapter 21~ |Setups|

Y/N P.O.V.

I watched intently from behind as Bendy and B/F/N talked about stuff. They had the most boring conversation EVER.
"So uh, how are you?"
"Good, good. How are you?"
"Fine. Uh.." I rubbed my temples. Do they like not know how to talk? I face-palm. As B/F/N looked away, I pulled Bendy's hair/horns.
"Hey!" He complains. I sat back down in my booth.
"What?" B/F/N said. I shush Bendy. 
"N-Nothing. Nothing at all. I was just mad at..the waiter! For not coming heheh." I face-palm again. "I'll be right back.." Bendy says as he got up. B/F/N was very confused. He sat next to me.
"What do you want?" 
"I'm trying to help you on your date. Your guys' conversation was killing me slowly." I say tapping my fingers against the table.
"I don't know what to say okay!?" He whisper-yelled.
"Family, friends, gossip, Are you single?, pick-up lines, What are you doing tomorrow?, stuff like that."
"Okay, okay, I'll try some of that." I give him a thumbs up.
"Where did you go?" B/F/N said with a hint of suspicion.
"To the bathroom." B/F/N shrugged. "So, uh.. Are you a bank account? 'Cuz you got my interest~"  I face-palm for the millionth time. Does he really not know the right time to use a pick-up line? B/F/N laughs.
"Y/N told me that pick-up line once."
"How did you and Y/N meet?"
"At school. She was the one that came up to me asking to be friends in first grade."
"She never seemed like the kinda person who would be THAT ambitious." I growl under my breath.
"I remember she ran up to the mayor once in the middle of a parade. She was asking millions on top millions of questions."
"Bet that rained on his parade." They both cracked up. I chuckled a bit.
"Are you single?"
"As a pringle."
"Aren't pringles in a can with other pringles?" B/F/N paused.
"I never thought of it that way. I am single though. Enough about me, what about you?"
"Let's see, I'm single, have a brother named Boris, I had the ink illness,-" He was cut off by B/F/N gasping. "What, you didn't know?"
"And you didn't die!?"
"We went on this quest to find a piece to an ink machine. We were given a map by these angels and-"

(Time skip to after his long explanation)

"Y/N got pregnant, had kids, and I met you." B/F/N smiles.
"You know Bendy, I've always liked you, and I want you to know this." She stops. Bendy was very confused until he notices B/F/N leaning over the table. He also leans in and kisses her. I whip out my phone and take a picture. I sent it to Sheba, Felix, and Boris. I giggle as I text a caption.

Felix P.O.V.

I was going to hire a babysitter. I needed to help Mickey get together with Sheba. I would be paying her back for hooking me up with Y/N. The babysitter's name was Brinda. She said she was going to bring a plus-one to help her babysit. As the babysitters arrive, I head out the door.
"Their names are Lance, G/C/N and B/C/N, their baby food is in the fridge, make sure they don't break anything, and cheerio!" I say walking the door. They were left there, dazed at what to do next. I didn't really get a good look at her, but she looked sorta like this⬇

 I didn't really get a good look at her, but she looked sorta like this⬇

She kinda looked like Bendy. I shook it off and went to Mickey's house.
When I got there, Mickey was pacing back and forth.
"What am I gonna do?" He mumbled to himself.
"Mickey?" I ask getting all of his attention.
"What if I can't do this Felix? She's a flirt and I'm not! We're polar opposites! She's a cat, I'm a mouse!" Mickey rambles getting himself all worked up.
"Hey, hey, calm it down. Sheba is kinda desperate you know? That's why she flirts. She likes you. She only flirts with certain someones~" I tease while nudging him. "You'll be fine. Just strike up a conversation and I'll be right behind you if you need help or anything. Okay?" Mickey nodded. We drove to Sheba's favorite restaurant and went inside. Sheba has already reserved a seat for us. We sat down in a booth and waited for her.
"Okay, pretend I'm Sheba. Talk to me."
"H-Hi. How are you?"
"Good. " I say with a bad southern accent.
"I uh.. Where are you from?"
"Alabama. " (SWEET HOME ALABAMA)
"My mother grew up there."
"What's her name?"
"(Whatever Mickey's mom's name is) "
"I think I've met her, Yadayada. See? It's not that hard." I spot Sheba walking through the entrance. "I've gotta split." I say as I sit behind their booth. Mickey used the question of: 'Where are you from?' and started up a conversation. Every now and then I had to butt in and make sure Mickey didn't say anything stupid but other than that, the date was pretty successful. During their date, my phone went off at the same time as Sheba's did. I look at my message and it was Bendy and B/F/N kissing. Now I need to make these guys kiss. I rose up from my booth and pushed Mickey into Sheba. Their lips met and they were both blushing bright red. I swiftly took a picture and sat back down. I giggled mischievously and texted Y/N, Sheba, Mickey, Cuphead, and Bendy the picture. I knew Sheba was getting suspicious so I left. I came home to a house nice and clean.