~Chapter 14~ |There's No Place Like Home|

⚠Warning ⚠ Smol Cursing and sexual stuff.

Y/N P.O.V.

We ended up taking a little over a day to retrace our steps and find our way back home. The word got out that we cured the ink illness. We were now famous.
"OMG SIGN MY FACE!" A girl yelled at Cuphead. He gives us a 'Help me' face. A mouse ran over to us and started to hug Boris. Weird. Felix looks at me with a confused face.
"D-Do you know them?" He asked.
"Nope."
"Oh! You've made some new friends! I'm Mickey. This is my brother Oswald." The mouse says. A bunny walks over to us.
"Hello." He says in a rough voice.
"That's Papa! He doesn't talk that often." One of his adorable children said. I 'Aw'.  
"I'm Y/N." I say. The bunny shakes my hand. Felix looked a little jealous, so I smack the back of his head.
"H-hey!"
"Jealousy isn't gonna get you anywhere." I say. We went our separate ways. Me and Felix were walking over to the poster store when some kids came running up to us.
"Hiya Funcle!" Funcle?
"Guys, meet Y/N. Y/N meet Inky and Winky." I waved.
"Why is she here?"
"B-Because, she's my girlfriend." I smile.
"Blegh! Don't get into that!" Inky says.
"Romance is yucky! " Winky exclaims shoving a finger in his mouth.
"A-are these your kids?"
"No, they're my brother's. He passed and I take care of them now."
"O-oh. I'm sorry." I say rubbing the back of my neck.
"Are you guys okay?"
"Yeah. You have a bruise on your neck." OH SHIT.
"W-We just fell. Yeah." I lie. Sheba comes out from the poster store.
"What are you troublemakers up to-HI! Wait, is that, pfft." Sheba starts laughing. I groan.
"Yes. Yes it is."
"Who started?"
"I did."
"Felix you son of a gun!"
"Let's talk when there's no kids around. " I say through my teeth.

(TIME SKIP *le wink*)

I explained what happened to Sheba. She just couldn't stop squealing!
"And, yeah. I feel like these hickeys are permanent."
"Probably. " Sheba says. She gives us a lenny face. "Are going to the next step?"
"NO!" We both yell at the same time.
"You might have to." She says pointing at me.
"Are you implying something?" Felix asks very confuzzled.
"Heat. " I knew exactly what she meant.
"Body heat?"
"I'll tell you later." I say.
"You guys go to your house and I'll watch the kids for a while WINK WINK."
"SHEBA YOU DON'T SAY THE WORD WINK!"
"Yes? " Winky says entering the room.
"Nothing. We weren't calling you." I say. We walked to my house and I realized all of my boxes were still there. I never unpacked them.
"Don't mind the mess." I say as we walked up the stairs. We entered the small bedroom and I sit on the stripped bed.
"So, heat is when a girl NEEDS to have sex. You can take pills for it, but you HAVE to have sex or like your hormones are like all messed up. Sheba was saying I'm gonna be in heat soon." Felix is left red-faced and speechless.
"It's called the circle of life."
"S-so like your gonna have it, with me?"
"I dunno. If you want to, we don't have to." He fiddles with his fingers.
"N-not right this second but like, in the future?"
"Sure." He smiles warmly. I do something I never think I would have ever done with a conscious. I stroke his tail. He pulls his tail away in defence.
"The hell!?" He says blushing 50 shades of red.
"Sorry!" I say hiding my face. He looks down.
"C-can you like, do that again?" I stroke his tail. He bites his lip. I move my hand up his tail. He lets out a moan. I tug at his tail. He shivers. I lay my head in his lap before things escalate. He smiles.
"You know, you really do mean the world to me." He strokes my head. I purr.
"I love you Felix."
"Ditto." Next thing you know, I'm asleep.