~Chapter 15~ |🍋| (SKIP IF NECESSARY)

⚠Warning ⚠ LEMON INCOMING
Continue if you want your innocence destroyed

Felix P.O.V.

I think about what Y/N said. I-I don't think I can do it. I NEED SHEBA'S ADVICE. I slip a pillow under Y/N's sleeping head and carefully get up. I tiptoe through her house and dash over to the poster store.
"She-ba!" I say panting.
"Yes hun?"
"I need your help."
"With what Feel?" I hesitate a bit.
"Y/N. Sh-She told me what heat was and.." I trail off. Sheba looks around and sees Inky and Winky playing outside. She pushed me into the into the back room.
"YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER!" She yelled-whispered.
"Y-yeah.." I mumble. "I don't know if I'm ready though, "
"Look, I'll give you a short summery of what you have to do. First, get her naked. Second, lick her boob, that's of course optional. Third, You get naked. Fourth, you stuck your finger in her mouth, your mouth, and then in her whatever. Then, insert your whatchamacallit into her whatever. That's when you thrust, and BOOM, you ©um."
"U-Uh..."
"Now do all of that in your own way."
"T-Thanks? "
"Now go have some fun~" Sheba says punching my arm playfully.

Y/N P.O.V.

I wake up to me cuddling up to a pillow. Where did Felix go? Suddenly, a door opens. Footsteps pitter-patter up the stairs. The bedroom door opens. It reveals Felix. He looked nervous.
"What's wrong Feel?" He sits down next to me.
"I-It's just that, I wanna do it with you. Today. "
"N-now?"
"I-Is that okay? "
"Let me change first, I wanna get comfy~" I grab my pajamas. "That means turn around. No peaking! Save it for later~" Felix turns around. I slip off my pants and shirt. I turn around. He's still looking away. I take off my undergarments. I put my pajama shirt and my pajama pants on.
"You can look now." He turns around. He blushes at the big shirt that hangs off my one shoulder. He could tell I wasn't wearing a bra. I lay down on the bed.
"Draw me like one of your french girls." I say. Felix didn't understand what I meant.
"That means get on with it." He gets on top of me. I smirk. I lift my arms up. He doesn't move for a while. I pick up my shirt. He realizes what I meant. He slowly pulled my shirt off. He looks away, then diverts his eyes towards me. I spread my legs. He carefully slips off my pants. I grab his waist and pull down his pants. He takes off his shirt until he's only left in his boxers. He takes them off to show his member. He sticks his finger in his mouth and shoves a finger in mine. Then, he shoves the finger coated in saliva in my flower. It stung a little. He brushed it against my walls. He takes his finger out. He wipes it on the bare mattress. I don't think your suppose to do that.. He positions himself, ready to insert his member. I spread my legs more. He thrusts. He starts off slow, trying to figure out what he's doing. After he got the hang of it though, he went HARD. He thrusted faster, making me moan.
"F-Felix~!" I cry out. He stops. "Go harder." He obliged. He went harder and faster. I could feel something.
"I-I can feel it~ Go! More~!" He goes faster till I got my capacity. I ©um everywhere. I don't think that comes out of mattresses.. He picks up his boxers and puts them back on. I do the same with my undergarments. He lays down next to me.
"You're going to be an amazing father."
"You're going to be an amazing mother. "

OoF first lemon ever
THAT WAS HARD TO WRITE
Anyway, hope I did good,

BYE FAM