Chapter 58: A request

She did not know how many points they would get. Although they had gotten a big bonus, Xia Qi did not dare to assume that their club would make it onto the Star Alliance's list of outstanding nursing clubs.

There were so many nursing clubs in the interstellar, it was obviously not just a little difficult to get onto the list. For many clubs, it seemed like an almost undoable feat.

Even if it was a club at the bottom of this list, it would still be an excellent club with many years of experience and considerable strength.

"Let's just relax and wait for the results. The Star Alliance will release the assessment scores at the end of the next month."

Of course, she couldn't help but look forward to it. But Xia Qi made sure to keep her expectations low so that when the moment came she wouldn't feel too disappointed.

In fact, according to the expectations she had at the beginning, even getting into the top ten thousand would be pretty good.

After all, the real development of their club had only been going on for a very short time. Compared with those clubs who had developed over many years, they had a lot of shortcomings, in many aspects. This should be admitted objectively.

But in the end, it turned out their club's combat instructor was now all of a sudden the former General of the Star Alliance, which messed with Xia Qi's prediction of the assessment result.

So, if by any chance?... Was there ah?

After the initial shock, the members of Yunbao Branch gradually came to terms with the fact that there was a Star Alliance General at their club. As the image the other currently had was not the imposing and oppressive one of a superior, everyone soon got along and returned to the way they had been before.

However, for the assessment team who had suffered a fright, this was not the case. They had lost a lot of hair worrying over how to score the club named Yunbao.

After every assessment team dispatched by the Star Alliance had completed the task and returned to their posts, the next step was to immediately confirm the final score of each nursing club. Once the final confirmation was done, they would publish the assessment results on the starnet.

The end of the next month— There was no doubt that all nursing clubs were anxiously awaiting it.

[T/N: Luckily, for you readers, the wait is not as long.]

All members of Yunbao Branch were sitting in the living room huddled around the connector, there was some tension visible on their faces.

The Star Alliance's list of outstanding nursing clubs had been updated earlier today. Under everyone's eyes, Xie Tao opened the new list that was being visited by countless parents.

From first glance, it was easy to see that the first and second place had been exchanged. The Tirui club, which had previously been surpassed by the Lazuer club and placed second for the last six years, had finally reached the top in this year's assessment.

Seeing this list, everyone leaned in closer. They started from the bottom. After reading through the first 500 and still not seeing their club's name, they basically thought that they had not made it onto the list.

But just as Xie Tao was about to leave the page to check the assessment score directly, the person standing next to him suddenly pointed to the virtual screen.

"Here, number 2007!" With this sentence from the other, everyone immediately turned their eyes to the place the other pointed, and indeed, written there was the name of their club.