Chapter 62: Big babies

When the adults in the room "talked" to the youth, the few muka cubs near him, who were relatively small in comparison, immediately also made low hissing sounds.

The scarlet eyes of these muka cubs were fixated at Xie Luan. It was actually quite easy to see that the three cubs were fond of the youth.

Thank you. Like you.

Reading these two short sentences on the virtual panel, Xie Luan could feel the pure kindness and goodwill of these mukas.

Because he had helped them, these mukas had said and done this.

He was indeed a little hungry, but with the muka cubs looking at him like this, Xie Luan could not bear to just let them watch him eat. Xie Luan's habitual response as a caretaker was to feed the cubs first.

Pressing the space button and taking out a knife, Xie Luan picked up a duoluo fruit from the left wooden plate. Peeling and cutting it skillfully, he fed it to the several cubs around him one by one.

After cutting up the big steak on the other wooden place and feeding it all to the four cubs, Xie Luan began to focus on his own needs.

While Xie Luan ate, the mukas in the room were watching him.

Xie Luan was inevitably a little uncomfortable at first, but what he saw when he met their eyes was a very blunt gaze.

These mukas seemed to wish for him to eat more. Eating more meant that he liked the food, so the mukas in the house would be happy.

As he was eating, Xie Luan also fed the nox nestled in his arms. On this planet, the nox didn't need to conceal his identity.

Saina was the territory of the muka race. Although there were also other races that came and went, in the end, their number on Saina was relatively small, and Xie Luan believed that the muka race would not reject the nox who came to the planet with him.

Thinking about it, Xie Luan began to undo the knot at the nox's neck and then put the little black cloak away.

Without the cloak covering him, the nox's fluffy and round body was quickly exposed to Xie Luan's eyes. The two small horns on his head were very small and cute. When Xie Luan touched them with his fingers, the ears on both sides moved.

The mukas in the room did not show any special reaction to the nox. Just as Xie Luan expected, these mukas did not have any malice towards the nox race and their attitude towards the latter was no different from that towards other races.

There was a lot of food on the two big wooden plates and Xie Luan became full after only eating a part of it. As the cubs around him seemed to still want him to feed them, Xie Luan fairly divided the rest of the food between these cubs.

While feeding, Xie Luan found that these muka cubs were actually not at all hungry, but seemed to want to be coaxed to eat.

By nature, the mukas were a natural battle race. Although, as parents, the mukas were not indifferent to their cubs, these adult mukas obviously did not have the concept of coaxing cubs.

The adults of muka race could teach the cubs to fight and could provide them with all kinds of resources, but to coax the cubs was not something these adult mukas were good at.

"Well, that's it."

Patiently coaxing these muka cubs to finish their food, Xie Luan lastly fed one round milk candy each to the four cubs. He then said this with a warm voice.

The youth said that there were no more. The four muka cubs around him responded obediently with a hissing sound and then lined up to snuggle into Xie Luan's arms.