Dominant 3

KATHERINE DENVER

I was packing my things when Blaze suddenly broke in. Napahawak ako sa dibdib ko sa sobrang gulat. “The fuck with you dude!” gulat na anas ko at isinara na ang bag.

He smirked and lay on my bed. “What took you so long?” he asked as he faced me while laying in my bed.

“I'm finished.” I told him at isinalukbit na ang bag ko. Agad na tumayo ito at kinuha sakin ang bag ko. Hindi makapaniwalang tiningnan ko siya. “Seriously?”

He smirked at wala ng sinabi ng makuha na nito ang bag ko. Tahimik lang kami habang naglalakad patungo sa main gate.

“They're here.” someone shouted that causes them to look at our freaking direction.

“The prince got his princess.” Fern teased. Fernalyn Nicole Night. King Nathaniel and Queen Fiona's daughter.

“She's not even a princess.” Aziel the Great disagreed.

“She's no princess because she's a Queen in my heart.” Blaze suddenly answered him.

Summer laughed her ass off. “Boom!”

Flynn snorted. “Shut up!” Flynn grumpily walked into my side.

Summer glared at him which she earns a glare from Flynn too. “Stop it. As much as possible we don't want to be with them.” I whispered at him. He nodded and immediately looked into other direction.

I look at Summer. An emotion flashed in her eyes but it suddenly disappeared and wear her fake smile.

“Stop smiling if you ain't happy.” I told her. Unti-unting nawala ang ngiti nito. Stormie suddenly rescue her twin sister.

“You’re being mean again Kath.” she told me with a pout. Oh damn! Here comes the childish one. She's supposed to be King Nathaniel's daughter. Not King Thunder and Queen Aira's daughter.

“Stop it. We're not even friends to call me Kath.” I told her rudely. I'm rude. As you probably know.

She pout her lips even more and freaking stomp her goddamn feet. “No! I'm your friend.” pagpipilit nito.

I sighed and shook my head. Damn! Warriors you're making my head throbbed.

“Quit it sissy, she's just lucky because she's beautiful.” Summer told her sister. My forehead creased. What?

“But I'm more beautiful than her.” Summer added.

“Talk to the pig Summ.” Black said.

Summer's faced immediately turned red “What? Why should I?” inis na tanong nito kay Black.

“Wireless.” pagpaparinig ni Tyler. King Xian and Queen Stacey's son.

Summer annoyingly stomp her feet. “You're all ganging up on me.” she bursted. All of them just shrugged their shoulder which makes Summer cursed.

Fern tapped Summer's shoulder. “She's more beautiful than you Summ. Quit assuming.” Fern added which makes Summer cursed even more.

Inis na binalingan ako nito ng tingin saka inirapan. “What the fuck is happening?” suddenly, a thunder voice came out. I rolled my eyes.

“Where did you go?” Black asked him.

“Somewhere.” The Great answered as his eyes stick to mine but he immediately looked away. My brows furrowed in confusion.

“Let's go.” he announced as the both of us leads the way. None of us talked. At our back, girls are busy talking to each other.

Nang ilabas ni Aziel ang mapa ay tumingin ako rito and memorized the details of it. “We're gonna heading to Claw Mountain.” he announced to everyone. Everyone grunted. Except us. Blaze and Flynn. We don't know what's in the Claw mountain.

“What's in there?” I can't stop myself from asking, I'm quite curious.

“Lots of traps.” he answered. I nodded and did not bother to ask any further.

He glanced at me. “What's with that look?” I asked awkwardly. It's quite new to me. Me and him used to fight and annoy each other.

“I just find you ugly. I wondered why all of them complimenting you for having such a goddess beauty but in reality you have this slutty looks.”

My mind went blank as I process the words that he just let out. I stopped walking for a bit.

“What. The. Fuck!” I cursed out loud as I run into his direction and punch him straight to his face.

Hindi nito inaasahan ang pagsuntok ko sakanya kaya natumba ito. Blood came out from his mouth as he wipped it roughly.

I gritted my teeth in so much anger. He stood up as he angrily look at me. “How dare—” before he can finished his word I cut him off.

“No. How dare you! You don't have a fucking proof to call me a fucking slut. Did I seduce you for you to call me a fucking slut?” I angrily shouted.

Umigting ang panga nito. “Do you think I would let you? Seduce all of them. Don't include me.” he answered in a disgust tone.

I closed my eyes as I closed my fist too. I'm started to lose control.

“Couz, calm down. What's wrong with you?” Black suddenly asked this fucking jerk infront of me.

“Shut up.”

“Do I really look like a slut to you?” I asked him. I wanna bury this man alive.

He smirked. “More than a slut.” before Blaze can make his move to him. Inunahan ko na siya.

Mabilis akong lumapit sakanya at hinawakan ang batok niya para halikan. Everyone gasped.

I bit his lips causes it to open. I explore my tongue into his mouth makes him gripped my waist. I smirked when he started to answer my kisses. I bit his lower lips once more before pulling out from the kiss. I leaned over his ear and whispered. “How does it feel to be kissed by a slut?”

Humiwalay ako sakanya at bumalik na sa dating pwesto kanina.

BLACK WINCHESTER

I was fuckingly shock by Katherine's move. They've been an enemy for years and they just fucking kissed.

I walked into Aziel's side and tapped his shoulder. “How does it feel man?” I asked him, he throw me a deadly look that makes me smirk.

As far as I remeber, Aziel reserved his first kiss to the woman he's obsessed with. The woman named Maria.

While Ziel and Kath are fighting for a  long time, Ziel's trying to find his obsession too and I wonder why he did not gone mad when Katherine kissed him.

I look at Katherine's direction, she's holding Blaze fist. I look away.

I look at Ziel trying to observed his behavior. His eyes narrowed. I smirked when Blaze's arms hugs Katherine's waist.

Damn it!

“Walk the fuck faster. We're getting there!” Ziel shouted as he walk faster.

I look at the mountain, it's surrounded by thorns.

We carefully crossed the thorns.

“Be careful, in one fucking mistake. You're fucking dead too.” I bit my lower lip trying to stop myself from smiling at Katherine's.

“Stop it Black. She's mine.” I frozed on what I just heard. What the fuck is happening Ziel?