Epilogue

" Unbelievable! For the first time in the history someone has the guts to fight with you cousin." I heard Violet said to me.

I looked at Black. " Who is she? " malamig kung tanong. I never met her before. Our paths never crossed.

Black tapped my shoulder. " She's Katherine. You knew them right? The Knight's leader. "

My forehead creased. " I thought the Knights leader is a boy. "

He chuckled of what I answered. " Yeah. It's because you're always missing. Finding that beloved of yours that you only saw for the first time. How can you fall inlove to a girl you just saw in the woods? "

I just shook my head and ignored what he just said. I look at the surrounding. Katherine Denver huh. Let's see what you've got.

" Sure ka na ba sa plano mo cous? Lilipat ka ng section? Para lang makaklase mo si Katherine? " dinig kung hindi makapaniwalang saad ni Black.

Tumango ako. I wanna see her closely.

" And Hm let you? " hindi ko siya sinagot at agad na kinuha nalang ang bag ko para magpunta sa bago kung classroom.

" Fuck you Aziel the great! Fuck you to hell! " rinig kung galit na sigaw na sa loob ng room. I smirked.

Iniisip ko palang na kumikibot ang mapupulang labi niya ay nais ko na itong kagatin. Kung gaano kabangis ang ugali mo Katherine kabaliktaran naman sa malaanghel mong mukha. No wonder that Archer fall inlove with you. But you're mine and I'll not let you fall inlove with him too.

If the only way is to make you angry at me everyday just to convert your attention to me I would gladly do it. Just don't fall inlove with him because I know it's not possible that you'll fall inlove with him too.

I can't take it, because I knew to myself that I fell for you hard.

I teleported into her dorm at 12 in the morning looking how peaceful her sleep was while me still bothering about her. Looking to her lips invites me. I can't stop myself so I had to taste them and that day was my happiest day.

I distance myself from her so nobody would notice, I'm looking her from afar making her mad at me for me had the chance to look closer at her.

I know that she rooted me to hell. But what can I do? I fell for her and supposedly I am finding now my first love Maria. But one day I just found myself making a bet with her. I know what she's capable of that's why I offered those kind of bet. Cause I knew she's so desperate to kick me out of her life and it pains me.

Then suddenly those painful feeling vanished away when she became my girlfriend. She made me the happiest man alive. I show her my weakness and did not hide anything of her. I show her the real me and gladly she accepted me.

I know her parents past and where she came from. But I remained silent. Mother don't want me to interfere. It's the prophecy I can't do anything. It's their choice and I can't dictate them.

Alam kung nahihiya siya saamin dahil sa pinaggalingan niya but I don't care at all. And being with her everyday makes me realize that I can't live without her so I asked her hand in marriage with the help of Athena.

Athena was hesitant at first but she had no choice but to follow me since I'm higher than her. But I don't treat them that way. I treat them the way they treat me. So we'll have equality.

" Hon? Can you please follow Romee? We just need to discuss something with my father. " napatingin ako sa asawa kung abala sa paghahanda ng sarili.

Agad na tumango ako. " Where is she anyway? " After eight years of being married we finally had Romee Madison our only daughter.

" I think they're in the garden. Please look after them hon. Huwag mong hahayaan na mag-away na naman ang mga yun. " agad na humalik siya sa pisngi atsaka lumisan naiwan akong nakasimangot.