PART 1

"Look here my son, this is the garden, and there's the principal office" Mr. Jaiprakash Maheshwari trustee of Pragati Vidya ka Mandir School walked in with his grandson Sameer Maheshwari. An 18 year old boy studying in St. Xevier's, in class 12th sauntered through the school corridor looking at class the photos of toppers and gold medalists in their boards. He was impressed to see these impressive results of the students in their school and headed towards principal's office where his grandfather was supposed to go for some important conversation.

"Come here, sit" his grandpa invited him inside principal's office.

"Good morning sir" he greeted the principal. "Good morning Sameer, come sit, how's your studies going? Ready for board exams?" Sameer was taken aback listening to the back to back questions, he felt like why the hell on this earth people end up asking about studies all the time and coming in class 12th these things increased and now every second person asks him the same questions.

"All good sir....our session has just started, by the end we'll definitely have a blast!!"

Principal was impressed looking at his confidence, he then continued talking to his grandfather, took the check.

Knock knock

There was someone standing at the door. "Come in" a girl entered the room wearing white and blue coloured school uniform, tieing her two ponies with a ribbon, having a grin in her face, her eyes mischievous trying to figure out two people sitting on the chair.

"Preeti stop staring at them and tell me what you need"

Preeti immediately looked at him, wished him morning and said "sir these are the photographs of class 11th toppers, Shanti teacher sent it for giving it to printing section. Sameer was again annoyed by listening to the word 'toppers', he started looking elsewhere till the conversation got over, while looking on the table his eyes got trapped on a photograph, it had a fair completion girl, innocent as child, her smile mesmerized his eyes, her short hairs braided into pair of ponies. Sameer couldn't help but stared it continuously. Suddenly that picture said 'Sameer'. He was shocked how could a photograph speak??

"Sameer beta chalo, Sameer!!" His grandpa repeatedly shouted his name standing at the door. He came to real world again took a glimpse of that picture and ran to his grandpa.

Both got seated into their car, fastened thier seatbelt and started to their home. "Preeti, give it me, Preeti please I want that chocolate." Sameer heard a voice and looked for the source. He again went numb seeing the same person in the photograph live. He looked at her beauty, her innocence, her eyes that was ready to blow fire on her friend, her lips that cursed her for taking the chocolate this girl is fighting for a chocolate,how cute it is!

He was busy looking at the girl and suddenly that beauty vanished from his eyes beacuse his grandpa took a turn to head to their home. "Nanu" he pouted extremely disappointed. "What happened beta, is everything okay?" He asked concerned about his grandson.

"Ya nanu, everything is fine!" He gave a precise answer and looked outside the window thinking of the beauty she saw few minutes ago, a smile spread over his lips thinking of her. "Let me play songs!" Sameer's grandfather decided by seeing Sameer silent for a long time.

Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga
Jaise khilta gulaab
Jaise shayar ka khwab

"Jaise ujli kiran"
"Jaise van mein hiran"
"Jaise chaandni raat"
"Jaise naghme ki baat"
"Jaise mandir mein ho ek jalta diya"
"Ho ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga"
Sameer sang along after a pity long time he was happy this made his grandpa delighted. Both of them drove to their home, singing and enjoying the drive!

***********************
Please vote and comment!!