DOPE BOY

Chapter 1

© copyright
All rights reserved

Jahiem
Miami, Florida 305
10:50 p.m.
Nov.4, 2019

Jahiem sat on the stoop as he waited for his last customer to come by. He looked over at Jamal who was busy talking to some trick he met.

He shook his head and laughed. Jahiem was only 13 years old when he became a dope boy. Over the years—his father kelvin Omanis—had no idea his son was a dope boy and frankly, Jahiem planned on keeping it like that.

Ever since Jahiem was young, he watched his father and learned from him as well. He admired everything his dad did. That was one of the main reasons why he didn't plan on selling drugs for the rest of his life. This was just a little fast money for him.

A black Mercedes pulled up next to him. He got up and headed over to the car.

The man inside rolled the window down and jahiem exchanged the dope for the money. "Good looks" Malcom said.

Jahiem just gave him a simple head nod. "Ain't none bruh" he said counting the money. After he checked to see if it was all there, he walked off back to the stoop where he was at.

"Yo bruh, let's dip" he said while walking over to his all black Range Rover.

Jamal smiled at the broad and gave her a hug. "Ima fuck wit cha" he said while pulling away from her.

She smiled back and waved as he got into the passenger side.

"Nigga i don't know wassup with you and these street ho's" jaheim said.

Jamal looked over at him. "What you mean by "street ho's" ?" Jamal asked.

"The females you be fucking with- they all be on the street half naked and shit. Bruv I hope you use protection" jahiem said looking over at him.

He lifted up his glove compartment and revealed his many magnum rubbers. "If you don't got none, I got plenty" he said to jamal.

Jamal laughed. "You packing like this my G?" Jamal asked. "I got to. Can't catch none and I damn sure ain't tryna have no babies either" he replied.

Jamal laughed and shook his head. "My nigga I'm not fucking" he said in all seriousness. Jahiem studied his cousin for a moment and realized he was being dead ass.

"The way you was acting earlier had me thinking but ight dude." Jahiem retorted back.

Jamal sucked his teeth. "I'm serious cuh. Ion be fucking like dat chea" he said.

"I believe you nigga" Jahiem said laughing.

•••••••••••

Soon they pulled up to jahiem's house. They got out the car and headed up the stairs. There was a white BMW parked in the driveway, which indicated that his father was home.

Jahiem unlocked the door and walked inside the house. The house was very nice and spacious.

Jamal took his shoes off and placed them at the door and so did Jahiem. "Ayo pops, I'm home" Jahiem hollered.

He didn't get a replied. He assumed his father was sleeping. He headed into the kitchen and made something to eat.

He made two sandwiches and came back out. Even though Jamal was jahiem's older cousin, he felt like his older brother. They shared a close bond that was unbreakable. When Jamal's mother died, it was like his world feel apart. Jahiem was always there for him so that made him appreciate his cousin even more.

And even though jahiem's mom walked out on his dad when he was 10 years old, that made him feel even more obligated to be by his cousin side because he understood and knew what it felt like to lose someone you love.

" 'preciate it" jamal said while biting into his sandwich.

He was on the corner all day so he was unable to eat. "Yo you tryna go to Lito and Tyrek house party this weekend?" Jamal asked stuffing his face while looking up at Jahiem.

Jahiem shrugged. Honestly, he don't fuck with them like that so he homely didn't know if he was gonna go or not. "You know ion too much fuck wid 'em niggas" he said looking over at his cousin.

"But I'll see" he replied. "Ight" Jamal said finishing his sandwich.

"So when we finna make that next drop?" He asked. "Kole said in about two or three weeks" jahiem said wiping his mouth.

Jamal nodded. They talked for a while longer before Jamal headed home. His house was only 2 houses down from jahiem's.

"Ight bruv be good and be careful. I luh you dawg" he said hugging his cousin.

"Luh you too man" Jamal said.

He walked out the door and down the street to his house.

Jahiem shout and locked the door then headed upstairs where he took a bath and took his clothes out for school tomorrow.

*buzz*

Juju: all supplies will be available nov. 15-20. Make sure y'all come out and handle bidness.

He closed his phone and placed it on the charger. He laid back, think about life and stuff.

Before long, Jahiem had fell asleep.