DOPE BOY

©️copyrights
All rights reserved

Kahleya
Miami Florida,
10:56 a.m.
Dec. 3

Kahleya stared at herself in the mirror as she prepped herself. "Do not let his sexiness control you" she told herself.

She fixed her hair and then applied some more lip gloss to her perfectly plumed lips. She had on a silk pajama set. Her booty sat up perfectly in her shorts and her titties were giving sex appeals.

Before long, a text message came in on her phone. She checked it to see who it was and of course, it was Jahiem. She took a deep breath before heading to the door. She placed her hand on the door handle. She took another deep breath before opening the door.

Jahiem stood at the door with his hands in her pocket. He looked at her and he couldn't believe how beautiful she was to him. Kahleya watched his hazel eyes travel to her cleavage. She cleared her throat.

"You gone lemme in?" He questioned. She moved out the way and he entered into the house. They walked backed to her room where he closed and locked the door.

"So what is it you wanna talk about?" Kahleya asked jumping straight to the point. She sat in the bed with her arms folded. Jahiem took a deep breath.

"Look I just wanna say my bad for the way I reacted when I read yo poem. But you have understand why I reacted the way I did. Like I had a whole ass girlfriend and if I didn't stopped talking to you, I would have probably cheated." He told her honestly.

"Like you such a beautiful person to me and I miss you. Like I don't want you to feel like the only reason why I'm talking to you is because shakira and I don't go together no more, it's because I genuinely miss you and everything about you" he explained.

Kahleya listened keenly to what he was saying. Everything that she said she didn't feel or wasn't going to feel, started to come back. The butterflies and everything.

Kahleya looked up at him. Her eyes watered a little because she missed him like crazy. "It's ok" she told him. "I understand. Thanks for being a man about the situation and for admitting your wrongs, it means a lot." She said giving him a hug.

When they pulled away, Jahiem looked at her. He pulled her close to him and leaned in and kissed her. She kissed him back. She wrapped her hands around his neck while her grabbed her ass.

She moaned into the kiss. He then laid her on the bed and climbed in between her legs. He then started kissing on her neck going down to her titties. He pulled her breast out and started sucking on it. She moaned running her hands through his hair.

He continued to her stomach, where he left hickies. He pulled her shorts and panties down. He admired her beautiful her pussy was. He stuck one finger inside her. She moaned softly.

"Damm you so wet" he groaned out. He grabbed her two legs and pushed them back. He then started giving her oral sex. Before long kahleya's leg started to shaking. "Mmm fuck! I'm boutta cum" she said grabbing the sheets.

Jahiem flicked his tongue faster. He sucked on her clit. He proceeded to stick his tongue inside her. She came in his mouth. He then licked her up clean.

"You taste so fucking good" he said leaning down and kissing her. She sucked on his tongue, so she could get a taste of how her pussy tasted.

"Your turn" she whispered. He smirked at her. One thing he loved about her was that she was nasty.

As soon as she was about to put his dick in her mouth, Jahiem phone started blowing up. "Bruh are you serious?" He asked getting frustrated.

He grabbed his phone to put it on DND. When he looked down at it, it was a message saying maya had gotten shot.

"Oh shit!" He said pulling his pants up. "Where you going what happened?" She asked.

"Put some clothes we going to the hospital" he told her.

She didn't even question him she just did as she was told.

- my bad for the lame ending and lame ass chapter 🥴. But I promise, the chapters are gonna start getting better.

- please comment, vote & share. Thanks for the support.

Sincerely- Kaylawayla 🧸