DOPE BOY

©️copyrights
All rights reserved

Kahleya
Miami Florida
12:35 pm
Dec. 10

When kahleya and the girls pulled up to the club, she realized that something wasn't right. She had this weird feeling that someone was watching her.

She didn't think much about it though, she kinda just shrugged it off and headed inside. As soon as they entered the club, Keirson headed straight for the bar. "Ima get us some drinks, what you want kahleya?" She asked looking at her.

"Just get me a margarita" she said simply. She looked over at Kim who was zoned out. Kim really didn't want to be there. She wanted to be with her girlfriend.

She sighed as she looked down at her locked screen. She didn't understand or know why they killed maya. Her heart was hurting and she wanted to hurt the people hurt her.

Unfortunately, they didn't know who did it. But she trusted Jahiem and she knew for a fact that the niggas that did it was not gonna get away with it.

"Aye you good?" Kahleya asked her tapping her shoulder lightly. She nodded with a slight smile, "yeah I'm just thinking" she replied.

As time went by, they girls danced and laughed. It was like all their problems faded away. Keirson was dancing and having fun. Kim was drinking and turning up and kahleya was just hyping Keirson. At this point all eyes was on them.

After that, they headed to the hookah lounge and started smoking and venting to each other. "Tsss Jahiem really got me bent" Kahleya stated shaking her head.

"Naw jamaal got me fucked up" Keirson said blowing smoke. "Can you imagine the nerves of those two?" Keirson continued. Kahleya sighed loudly because she really liked Jahiem. But she wasn't about to sit around and wait on him forever.

Kim listened to the both of them. "I wish I had someone to complain about" she said chuckling. Kahleya looked over at her with sympathy. "I'm sorry kim. We know it's a lot on you right now but I know Jahiem and the guys are on the hunt looking for whoever did this" Kahleya told her.

"I know." She replied. Words couldn't help Kim at the moment. She wanted to her girlfriend here with her. Even though they had their rough patches, Maya was the best girlfriend she could ever had or could ever ask for. Maya always treated her like a queen and she always made sure she was straight, no matter what it was.

The girls vibed some more before they started to leave. As Kahleya was about to leave the club, a tall dark skin man approached her.

"Hey, hey, hey" she said stopping her. She looked up at him. "Hey wassup?" She said. "Ugh I see you were about to leave and I thought I couldn't let you go without getting your name or number" he told her.

"My name is Kahleya" she told him. "I'm malcom" he said stretching his hand out for her to shake it. She shook his hand. "What about your number?" Malcom asked.

"What about it?" She said playing dumb. He chuckled. This man was sexy as hell. "May I have it.. please?" He asked with his puppy eyes.

She looked at him. "I don't know.."she replied. "Tss you playing" he said looking at her while flashing her his million dollar smile. "8634456795" she told him. She was about to walk away but he stopped her.

"Naw you ain't slick, lemme call it to see if it's really you" he said. He called the number and then her phone started ringing. He licked his lips at her. "Ight cool" he said.

She turned and walked off. When she got into the car, everyone was looking at her. "What?" She asked. "What the hell took you so long?" Kim asked.

"Nothing" she said with a smile. "Mhm whatever" she said.

                           ••••••••

After keirson dropped kahleya home, she headed home. She parked her car and headed inside. She went down to the basement, where she made a call to an anonymous number.

"Hello" the person answered. "Yeah hey it's me" she told them. "I got some more information for you..." she said smirking.