DOPE BOY

©️copyrights 
All rights reserved

Jahiem
Miami Florida
12:35 pm
Dec. 3

Jahiem and kahleya pulled up to the hospital and rushed out the car. They raced to the front desk with they're hearts beating out of their chest.

The receptionist gave them a stank look. "Um excuse me no running in here" she said swaying her head back and forth. Jahiem eyed her. Kahleya realized the expression on his face and spoke before he had a chance to.

"Ma'am look, our friend just got admitted in the hospital and we just came to make sure everything's ok with her" kahleya tried to explain. "What's her name?" The nurse asked turning to her computer.

"Maya jones" jahiem said. They waited until her information popped up. "She's in surgery, but you can go up to the second floor and wait for her in the waiting area" the nurse said.

"Thank you so so much" kahleya said before heading up to the second floor. When they got there, they saw jamaal and maya's brother craig.

Kahleya gave jamaal a hug and said wassup to Craig. Craig still couldn't believe his little sister got shot. This was one of the main reason why he didn't want her in the streets because she would be easily targeted.

"What happened?" Jahiem asked. "Duke em saud they was making a drop and some niggas rolled up on em. Maya was the unlucky one" he told them. Jahiem head dropped. He prayed a silent prayer that his friend came outta this cause if not he just might have to catch a charge.

"Did they see who shot them?" Kahleya asked. "Nah, but he did say it was some niggas in a black Mercedes with a dent in the side with an license plate ending in 778" jamaal said.

Jahiem sat down as he thought about was going on. Someone gone have to tell him something or someone gone have to pay for what happened to his friend. Shortly after, the doctor came out. He looked over at them with a sad look on his face.

I'm Jahiem a mind, he thought the doctor was just because she lost a lot of blood or something. But that thought got erase quickly when the doctor said them nine words.

"I'm sorry, we did the best we could do" the doctor said. Jahiem heart fell through his ass. His best friend was gone. Craig head dropped as tears flowed. Jamaal stood still as he tried to comprehend everything that's being said. And kahleya she was just shocked.

"Doctor please" Craig said. "I'm sorry" the doctor said again.

The doctor gave them the opportunity to see may as body for the last time before they took her away. She laid Peacefully.

Jahiem walked over to her and stared. "We gone get them niggas if that's the last thing I do." He said.

After they left the hospital, Jahiem dropped kahleya home. He then headed to the trap to go talk to juju about what happened to maya. Something about the whole thing was fishy. Why out of all the niggas that was there, Maya was the only one who got shot.

Tears rolled down his face as he thought about the times he spent with his dawg. His heart broke into pieces and he just couldn't believe what happened.

"Someone gotta pay for this, and I could back dat" he said.

Authors note:

I know I've been gone for awhile! But since ion got nothing better to do I guess ima be updating more. I'm sorry for delay & this lame ass chapter but I'm taking it slow so that the story can be more interesting and less predictable. Thanks for reading.

-Kayla 💕