DOPE BOY

©️copyrights
All rights reserved

Jahiem
Miami Florida
12:35 pm
Dec. 7

It's been four days since mayas death and everyone still couldn't believe what was going on. Jahiem have been out bad in his ass and he couldn't believe that he lost his bestfriend.

Even though she left when they was jhits, she still meant a lot to him. She was his dawg. He picked up the old photo album of them together. He flipped it open as he chuckled at some of the funny pics they took.

He turned the page and say the picture they took when maya first came out. He felt a tear roll down his eyes. There was a soft knock on the door. Jahiem quickly wiped his face and straightened up his composure. His dad entered the room.

"Hey son how you holding up?" He asked. "I'm straight, just looking at some pics" Jahiem said. His dad sighed and looked at him.

"Son look. I know you hurting and I know you miss her, we all do but you gone sooner than later have to let it go and move on. Maya would have wanted that." He told him. Jahiem sighed and looked down at the floor.

"Yeah you right. But pops we'on even know nothing bout the people who killed her" jahiem said. The thought of it started to get him frustrated and mad .

He wanted badly to get active with them niggas but he didn't know who it was and where they was from. "We gonna get them, don't worry. I gotta head off t work, you gone be alright?" He asked.

Jahiem nodded. After fifteen minutes, jamaal and the gang was at the house. They was all plotting on what they were gonna do. "Aye bruh we gotta figure out which one of them niggas killed maya" jamaal said.

Jahiem sat quietly. "I feel like them niggas she was with had some to do with it" jamaal suggested.

Jahiem chuckled. "Duke? Mane that nigga soft" he said laughing. "Yeah well his other goons ain't" he said. "Let's not forget that he owed Lamar and em money" he told him. Jahiem thought about it for a second.

"Okay well why would they shoot her though?" He asked. Jamaal struggles. "Maybe because they brought her on his block" tomajas stated.

Yeah something was definitely shady about this whole thing. Duke didn't even come to hospital when maya got shot he just dropped her off. Jahiem stood up and grabbed his gun. Jamaal and tomajas was already strapped up.

"Let's go make a stop by they crib and see wassup cause one them niggas gotta sing some and real quick" Jahiem said.

All hell was finna break loose.