DOPE BOY

©️copyrights
All rights reserved

Jahiem
Miami, Florida
12:40 pm
Dec. 2

Jahiem walked into the trap with the hoody over his head. His mind was messed up and he Didn't know what to think and feel.

He walked into the lab where they were making the products. Juju was currently out of  town, which landed tony in charge. They had to make a drop to the other side to some niggas that Jahiem knew nothing about.

He grabbed the coke and started packing it into the duffle back. "Yo hiem, you and samaj needa make that drop soon cause malcom not gone wait on it much longer" tony said.

"Ight I got you" Jahiem hollered back. Samaj was on the other said whipping up.

After they had everything packed and ready, Samaji grabbed the bags and placed them in the car.

After they got done loading, they headed over to Miami avenue. Malcom texted the location and within the next 35 minutes, they were there.

Samaj and Jahiem got out the car and started unloading. They walked into the warehouse and was greeted by a one of malcom's homeboys.

He led them to where malcom was at. When they walked in, malcom was smoking a cigar. "Ayee" he said standing up to the them.

"I was wondering where you were" he told them. "We was backed up in traffic" samaj stated. Malcom nodded his head.

"Y'all got my shit?" Malcom asked as he stood there puffing his cigar. Jahiem was never a fan of malcom and neither was samaj. They always thought there was something off about him. "It's right here" samaj said.

Malcom signalled his worker to get the products. "What you doing?" Jahiem asked. "I need my money first" he told him.

Malcom looked at him crossed eyed. He studied him as he told the other man to go get the money. Jahiem glared at him as he stood there with a firm grip on the bags.

Jahiem had a 9mm and a glock 17. Samaj had a pistol and g45. They were ready for malcom to pull some shit. Jamaal was parked around the way so if shit did get real, him and them boys was on it.

The man walked over and handed them the bags Jahiem grabbed it and check to make sure everything was was in there. Malcom watched him as he check the bags.

"It's all there" he stated. Jahiem glared up at him. He didn't say anything. He continued to check. After he was done he looked over at samaj and nodded.

Samaj then handed the bags to the man.

"It's nice doing business with you" Jahiem said before telling samaj to come on. Malcom didn't like the fact Jahiem made him feel like he would steal. He felt like Jahiem tried to play him and for that, he was going to send someone out for him.

He felt real offended by Jahiem actions and now Jahiem had to watch out and pay for what he did.

Jahiem sent out a message to everyone letting them know everything g went smooth. He hopped back into the car and headed back him.

On the way him and samaji stopped for some food and hotboxed the car while at it.

"Yo you know Britney back in town" samaji said taking a bite of his fry. Jahiem smiled. Britney was one of his homegirls from way back.

"Really? When she come down?" He questioned.

"Two weeks ago. She having her graduation party and shit, you should slide" he told him. Jahiem nodded his head.

"Bad bitches?" Jahiem asked. Samaj laughed. "Hell yeah" they looked at each other and busted out laughing.

Yeah a real nigga got to step.

Authors note: I'm going to keep it simple for the niece 2 or 3 chapters because it's gone be crazyy later on

Don't forget to vote & comment.

— Kayla 🧸