DOPE BOY

©️copyrights
All rights reserved

Jahiem
Miami Florida
10:33 Pm
Dec. 22

Jahiem sat quietly as he listened keenly to what Kareem was saying. "Bro I'm telling you I seen her with Malcom coming out the building talking, smiling, and kissing" he told them.

Jamal heart sunk into his chest as he listened to everything that was being said. He wouldn't leave thought that Keirson would be the opposition.

Samaj gritted his teeth as anger filled his heart. He grieved his soul to know that this whole time the person that has been causing all this pain and hurt was right underneath there noses.

"So what we gone do with her?" Jamal asked. Jahiem day quietly. He sighed as he dropped his head. He didn't know how to answer that question because he didn't know what he was going to do.

"We can't confront her about it because that'll freak her out and the last thing we need is another person getting hurt" Jahiem told them.

"We gotta at least send a message bro" Samaj said. "Yeah we do but we gotta do it in a way that doesn't cause anyone to get harmed" Kareem said. "Yeah we definitely need to be smart about the situation" Jamal said biting into his lips.

"We need to do so more research on Malcom and his guys. Juju knows his cause he's done business with bruh before. Maybe he could tell us some" Kareem suggested. Jahiem nodded his head.

"Yeah we could do that." Jahiem said. They talked for a little bit more before Kareem and the guys headed over to the trap.

They walked to the back to where juju office was. "Yoooo" Jamal said entering the office dabbing you juju. "My guys. What's been good with y'all" he said smiling.

"Man nothing just been vibing"he replied. They say down and discussed they're plans about Keirson. For some reason this whole thing didn't sit well with Jamal. He understood that this had to be done but he also had feelings for Keirson and he didn't wanna hurt her.

He felt so wrong for thinking like this because maya was his bestfriend. They grew up together and all and I felt like shit because he was allowing his feelings to get in the way of what's right.

He decided that he was going to talk to Keirson and ask her about how she felt about what was going on. He wasn't going to directly ask her if she was involved because indirectly asked her.

Knowing Keirson, she'll let anything come out her mouth. They talked for a while longer before they headed back to the crib. "Yo you good?" Kareem asked making a sandwich.

Jamal nodded. "Yeah I'm straight" he said smiling slightly.

He mind was running thousand miles and he didn't understand why Keirson would wanna do something like this. She ain't in need of nothing cause anything she want her got her. He understand that they ain't on the same page at the moment but he didn't know it was that deep.

Jamal day quietly in his thoughts before dozing off.

[disregard errors please]