DOPE BOY

Chapter 11

©️ copyrights
All rights reserved

Jahiem
Miami
12:35 a.m.
Nov 16,

Jahiem stood on the curb with his hand tucked into his pants. It was cold and he was freezing. A crack head walked over to him and they exchanged money for drugs.

That was gonna be his last drop for tonight because he had school and it was cold as hell outside. He hopped it his car, starting it up and cutting the engine on. His phone dinged. He looked down to see that kahleya had texted him.

She wanted him to pick her up from her parents house. He texted back and told her he'd be there in fifteen minutes. He drove over to Jamal crib and chilled for a while. They talked about everything that happened and how they were gonna handle the little project they had coming up.

After all that, he headed over to kahleyas  house. He texted her and told her that he was outside waiting on her. Five minutes later, she was outside. She unlocked the door and hopped inside the car. She closed to door, sat back and let out a loud sigh.

She looked as though she was crying. Jahiem reached over and turn her face towards him. Her makeup was a mess and she had been crying.

When kahleya looked over at jahiem, she could help but to cry more. This took jahiem by surprise but he didn't say anything— he just leaned over and gave her a hold. She sobbed in his shoulder for at at least five minutes. She then pulled away and looked at him. She wiped her face.

"You wanna talk about it?" Jahiem asked looking at her. She shook her head no. "Ight we don't got to." He told her. He looked down and realized that she had her clothes and stuff with her. "Why you got yo stuff witchu?" He asked. She looked over at him.

" I need you to take me over to keirson's house" she mumbled. He looked at her suspiciously. "Ight" he said. He pulled off and headed over to Main Street. Kahleya continued to look out the window. She couldn't believe what was happening to her family. She still couldn't wrap her head around the fact that her mother cheated or is still cheating on her father.

Jahiem pulled up to Outback Steakhouse and parked the car. "Let's go get something to eat" he told her. She looked at him and smiled. He was such a sweetheart. He got out the car and so did she. He locked the door and then they walked into the restaurant.

They then ordered their food and sat patiently as they waited. "Why are you doing this?" She asked confused. " 'cause obviously you not ok and I know yo ass hungry" he replied and laughed. She chuckled. "Boy how you know I'm
Hungry boy" she asked. "Do you ain't?" He asked her. "I never said that" she smiled. "Ok den" he said.

"Ion think your old lady gone like this very much" she mentioned. "My "old lady" know you ma friend, she ain't gone trip like dat" he told her.

As they talked about everything under the sun, kahleya started to feel a lot better. They laughed and ate. She liked how he was such a sentimental guy. His eyes were so beautiful and she couldn't shake the fact that he was she fucking fine.

Thoughts of things she wanted to do to him trailed through her head.

"Yo!" He hollered. She snapped back into reality. "Yeah?" She asked clearing her throat. "You good?" He asked. She nodded her head. "Yeah I'm fine" she replied.

"You wanna talk about why you was cryin' earlier?" She asked. She sighed. She was slowly starting to trust him. She looked up at him. "My mom and my dad are just going through some shit and it's tearing our family up" she said.

He looked at her. He scanned her eyes and he watch her body become tensed up. "It's gone be alright. Just try not to think about it too much" he told her. She nodded.

After they ate, they left and started back on their journey to keirsons house.

Tears flowed as she sobbed quietly. Her heart wasn't just hurting for her, it was hurting for her father too. "Which house she stay at?" Jahiem asked breaking her trail of thought. "Uh um, the next house on the left." She replied. He nodded.

Kahleya pulled out her phone and then called kerison. She told her that she was outside. After a few minutes, keirson had came outside. She gave her friend a big hug. She said he to jahiem. Kahleya told keirson she needed a minute to talk to jahiem and she she nodded. Kahleya walked back over to jahiem's car, her hands tucked inside her back pocket.

"Thanks for everything" she told him. He smiled and looked at her. "Aye no need to apologize, it's all good" he said. She gave him a hug. As they pulled away, they both gave this look to one another. Jahiem quickly looked away. "I gotta go, I'll talk to you later" he said. She smiled. "Yeah bye" she said as she backed sways from the car.

After jahiem left, she walked inside the house. Keirsons parents wasn't home so she was gonna be there for a few days. She went and took a shower and then headed to the quest room where all her belongings were at. She put her clothes on and then hopped in the bed. She checked her phone and realized that her mom was calling her. She closed her phone and put it in the charger.

She laid down and then went to sleep.

[sorry for the short chapter. I've been so busy lately, but I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I know I said the drama was finna start this chapter but I figured I was slowly gonna ease into it so that the story can be more interesting 🥴. But ya thanks for y'all support and views. Don't forget to vote and comment]

~ Kayla 🧸