DOPE BOY

©copyrights
All rights reserved

Keirson
Miami Florida
4:35 pm
Dec. 21

Keirson ran up the steps to the building. She put the password in and then the swung open. She entered and then the door closed behind her.

She smiled. She walked into the office and took a seat. "Hello Malcom " she said crossing her legs. "Long time no see". He looked up at her and smirked. "Yeah because you have been busy running around with the people I don't fuck with" he simply replied sitting back in his seat.

Keirson chuckled devilishly. She sat up close to him looking him in his bright bright gray eyes. "Now Malcom you know what I've been doing is for us. I'm not running around with them for fun, I'm with them for info" she said. He eyed her.

Malcom eyed Keirson. He didn't trust her because she was sneaky and conniving. Even though he was grateful for her and her good gestures, he had a plan of his own.

He planned on I'm taking down Justin Garcia's empire. He was going to be moving smoothly with this plan. "Don't fuck up anything" he told her sternly.

"Malcom please" she said standing up and walking around. "I'm not going to mess anything up, I'm the last person they'd expect and besides I'm good at what I do ain't no way they're going to find out" she said.

He eyed her. He then grabbed her arm pulling her on his lap. He caressed her body. He then kissed on her neck leaving a mark. She straddled his lap as he ran his hand up her skirt and started playing with her wetness.

She moaned into the kiss looking him in her eyes. He then stuck two fingers in her. "Mm Malcom" she moaned running her fingers through his hair. After she came, she got off of him and knees down. Before long, all of him was in her mouth.

He tasted amazing. She gobbled him up spitting and stroking him. Veins popped out as Malcom tried his best not to cum but Keirson was giving him the business.

After about 15 minutes he came. She swallowed every last bit of his and smirked looking him in his eyes.

Her phone went off and she looked down at it. She groaned rolling her eyes. She straightened her hair and clothes and stuff. She gave Malcom a kiss then left.

She headed to the hospital where she met up with kahleya. "Hey y'all" she said smiling. She walked over to Jahiem who was looking at her. "Hey Keirson" he said smiling and giving hers small hug.

"You feeling any better?" She questioned. She really didn't care because she needed him dead. Jahiem was up next after Justin and she couldn't let that happen.

"Yeah I'm straight" he mumbled. Kahleya came into the room and smiled at her friend. "Hey girl." She said hugging her. They talked about the plans they had for Jahiem as for as him getting out.

"Well he gone be a on bed rest for awhile" Kahleya said looking over at him. Jahiem sucked his teeth. Kahleya's phone dinged for a message.

Her and Malcom have been texting constantly and if she was being honest she really liked him.

Even though she still had feelings for Jahiem, she was still indecisive and wanted to to explore her choices. Keirson eyes kahleya suspiciously. "Who got you smiling?" She questioned. Kahleya looked over at her and shook her head. "No one" she replied tucking her phone in her pocket.

"Mhm" Keirson said. Before long Jamal, Samaj and Kareem came. They all exchanged hugs and dabs. Jahiems dad was talking to the doctor about his release. Jahiem was more than excited to get out because as soon as he did her was going to figure out who did this to him and maya.

The dream he had the other day replayed in his mind. He didn't say nothing to the gang but he definitely had something planned.

"Ok mr.omanis let's get you ready for your release" ms. Sandra said smiling. Jahiem smiled at her. He really was going to miss her. His dad entered the room and then that's when the idea sparked in his head.

"Aye pops, this the nurse I was telling you about. This is Ms. Sandra" he said. Kelvin looked over at the lady. She was beyond beautiful and he body was sitting lovely in her uniform. She smiled at him, flashing her pearly whites.

"Hello, thank you for taking such good care of my son" he said shaking her hand. "Oh god please it isn't anything. Your son is great" she replied.  They talked for awhile before exchanging numbers.

Soon kelvin signed the papers for Jahiems release. They then left and headed home. Kahleya rode with Jahiem.

He was so grateful for her. She had been there for him since he entered to the hospital. He looked over at her and smiled. He was really crazy about her. He really regretted the way he treated her.

"I need to talk to you when we get back to the crib" he whispered. She smiled at him. "Okay" she replied.