DOPE BOY

©️copyrights 
All rights reserved

Kahleya
11:54 pm
Miami Florida,
Dec.7

It's been four days and kahleya has yet to hear from Jahiem. She was worried about him. He wasn't answering none of her call or replying to any of her text messages.

She laid quietly on her bed as thoughts of Jahiem and what he was going through run through her mind. She didn't know maya that well but she knew that they rocked with each other heavy. She knew Jahiem isn't the type of nigga to show his emotions or better yet express himself.

She knew for a fact that he was probably somewhere bottled up with his emotions. She felt bad because she couldn't be there for him like she really wanted to.

A load bang shook her out her thoughts as she jumped out her bed and ran out the door. She saw he mom and her father standing there. Her dad looked like he as just gotten off of work and her mom looked liked she was drunk.

Kahleya sighed as she watched the commotion take place. Jay stood there with her purse in her hand. "Where are you going" he asked her. She sized him up.

"First off ima grown woman, you don't question me." She told him. Barry eyed his wife. He couldn't believe who was standing in front of him. He couldn't believe that this was the woman he married.

He walked over to her and tried to snatch her purse out of her hand but in he mids of doing that, a small plastic back fell out. Kahleya stood still, shocked at what she was witnessing.

Barry grabbed the plastic and looked at Janet who was looking down at her feet.

"This what you been doing ? Huh!?" He hollered at her. She jumped a little. She have beer seen him this upset. "Where the fuck you got this shit from Janet ?" He questioned her.

She just stood there. He paced the floor, trying to calm down. "That nigga giving you that shit? Huh!? Talk motherfucker!" He yelled slamming his hand on the counter. She nodded.

He glared at her. She snatched the plastic out his hand. "I don't need this" he said putting it in her purse. "I'm gone. I'll come get the rest of my shit tomorrow" she told him walking off.

"So that's it?" He asked his voice cracking. She eyeballed him. She opened the door, walked out and then slammed it shut.

Kahleya felt tears roll down her face. Her mom was a crack addict that choose crack over her own family.

She walked over to her dad and gave him a big hug while they sobbed softly. "Everything's gonna be alright baby I promise" they hugged each other tighter.

Kahleya was just in lost of words. Her dad let her go and head into the bedroom.

Barry have been married for eighteen years. He was madly in love with Janet and no matter how hard he wanted to hate her for what she was doing to this family, he couldn't. It was too much love there.

He sat on his bed as he thought about what he witnessed. He didn't know how to explain it to kahleya. Even though he knew what happened it was no way he could explain to her what really happened.

He felt like he failed as a husband. He didn't know what he didn't or what went wrong. It was unbelievable what was transpiring and he wish he could fix it but he didn't even know where to start.

He felt hopeless. He went and took a showers minutes later he came out and laid on his bed. He clicked on his phone and a picture of his and his family popped up. He smiled but then his smile faded when he thought about his family now.

All he ever wanted was for his kids to live in a peaceful home, but how could he do that when his wife of eighteen years was doing drugs and cheating on him.

He had to fight. He had to at least give it a shot and try to fix what is broken. He placed his phone on the night stand and then he laid down. He stared at the ceiling as he drifted off into a deep sleep.