CHAPTER 1

[M/N] watched the base be constructed by the little drill that Zim shoved into the earth ground

[M/N] watched the base be constructed by the little drill that Zim shoved into the earth ground. It was a thin and tall house with green textures on the outside and a lawn filled with lawn gnomes and a small flag that says, I <3 Earth.

" EXCELLENT! Come my tallest!" Zim said as he marched towards the door, " We look like the typical human-worm family." Zim stared as [M/N], " though, I doubt a human would believe that you're a human in that disguise." Zim gestures towards [M/N] who glanced at himself.

Instead of his lovely pale green skin, it was replaced with soft [S/C] skin that had any marks, his lovely yellow eyes were now of [B/C] eyes with [H/C] hair covering his once balled head. He had a human nose, a human pair of lips and a pair of human ears. He wore what adults did. He had a pair of jeans,  a button up shirt and black shoes instead of his yellow Irken uniform. He looked human, Zim was the one who looked more like an alien.

Hopefully, they wouldn't noticed. Or noticed GIR either, as a green dog that spoke.

" Yeah right." [M/N] scoffed, " Zim, I look more of a human than yourself, you're only wearing a wig and your lovely pink eyes are hidden by those dreadful things. Just use a hologram already!"

Zim shakes his head stubbornly, " No! I look wonderful! It is you that looks like an alien." Zim puffed his chest out a bit before tensing. " I-I am sorry, I shouldn't have yelled my tallest."

[M/N] sighs as he bends down a bit, he used his hand to ruffle Zim's fake hair and smiles, " Zim, when we are at home, here at the base, you may call me [M/N]." The taller Irken kept smiling, there was no sense for Zim to call him one of the almighty tallest, he was tall of course but he did not rule the armada or Irk like Purple and Red do. He ran most of the smeeteries on Irk and raised most of them. He so happens to be tall which quickly gain him respect because of his height but most of the respect leaves as soon as he talks about his favorite Smeet that he had a pleasure of raising himself.

Invader Zim

    He was the one who in named Zim, raised him for the first few weeks, sent him to invader academy and was there when Zim was given a award. Yes, he had dealt with some hardships from others for helping raise the Smeet that was deemed a lost cause or defective. He hated that word, [M/N] never thought of Zim as a defective, more mischievous and eccentric but never a defective. Who cares what other Irkens think?

Plus Zim was too cute to be a defective anyway.

" Though, when we are out of the base, please call me, Daddy or dad. It is you to decide." [M/N] pats the Irken's head once more and stood up. The inside of the base was basically plain, a huge tv in front of a couch. A large photo of a monkey hanged from behind the couch and there was a kitchen with a toilet in it too.