Chapter 13 [PT 1]

He's been following me for a full week now

He's been following me for a full week now.. I'm pretty sure he knows where I live now..in this green and purple house..

[M/N] hummed as he looked over the kettle popcorn bag, pretending to look over the calories and such. He was gonna get it but he just wanted to confirm his suspicions. A few feet away, he could see the signature Membrane cowlick poking up from the watermelon stand, he can smell the faint scent of lavender and sweat there too. [M/N] places the popcorn bag into the cart and moved towards the next shelf of chips. He had more than enough to buy the food for the base, and it usually took him an hour to shop but he knew Dib was after him. Since they got back from the Zoo, Dib became cold and unfeeling.

It actually hurt him, [M/N] had no idea what he did but he was more than willing to apologize for whatever he did. The last two weeks had been hard, confusion and just plain ol' rude at the Membrane household.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Monday

" Good morning you two! I'm making fluffy pancakes!" [M/N] hummed happily as he poured the egg into the floor batter and then the melted butter

" Good morning you two! I'm making fluffy pancakes!" [M/N] hummed happily as he poured the egg into the floor batter and then the melted butter. He watched as the ingredients soak before taking the sliver wisp and looked to the kids. " Your father has an early meeting and Foodie-o is in the repair shop so he had me come early to make you two breakfast." Gaz yawns as she sat down, scratching her face as she did so. Her hair a bit messy but she looked cute. Dib on the other hand sat down and glared at him.

" Would you two want fruit, bacon or eggs with the pancakes?" [M/N] asked, as he kept stirring the blue bowl, his gaze focused on the heated black pan. He could feel a glare aimmed at him, he knew it was Dib since Gaz's was a bit more scary and would make his spine shutter a bit. " There is fresh apple juice and orange juice on the table, help yourself." He could hear the cups on the table drag and the soft sound of liquid hitting inside them. [M/N] pours the first batch onto the pan.

" Say, [M/N], you've never mentioned your son's name. Isn't he in my class?" Dib asked suddenly after wiping his upper lip with his pajama sleeve. His amber eyes glaring at [M/N] a bit, his other hand grasping the fork, wanting to bend it badly. How dare the guy act like he care for their nutriton? Weak.