Chapter 6 [1]

[M/N] stared at himself in the mirror of his room, he was in his human disguise and now wearing an old yellow collar suit. It was comfy and fitted him perfectly as a human but against his Irken skin made the suit feel itchy and made him very uncomfortable. As a tallest, he had the larges uniform and fitted loosely since he moved around a lot. It was a lot similar to Red and Purple's clothes but his seem to be more of a dress.

At first [M/N] thought of getting a dress but here on earth, he was assumed to be a male human. He didn't want to seem weird or even seem to be suspected as an alien so he went with a suit that suited his taste in color and style. Plus, [M/N] didn't want to embarrass Mateo at the event.

" I don't look that horrible." [M/N] began tying his tie in a correct way before ruffling his hair a bit to make it seem less unkept. He had no idea how to style the hair. He scans himself before fixing his tie. 

" GRANDPA'S READY FOR HIS DATE!" GIR chants as he runs around [M/N]'s room, jumping on the bed, the tiny robot runs around [M/N]'s legs and squeals as he ran. " HE IS GONNA KISS A PIGGY IN A BLANKET!"

" What? No, I'm just being friendly." [M/N] said as he looked at the robot, picking him up and cooed at the tiny robotic being, " Are you going to do what I've assigned you?" GIR stops moving and salutes while poking his robotic tongue out. 

" Yes sir, I dooooo!" GIR said before flipping out of [M/N]'s grasp, " I'm going to do it noooowwwww!" GIR walks out, screaming something that had to do with the Base's brain.

" You do that." [M/N] closed his door and began walking to the plateform that brought him up on the living room deck. He grasped the yellow roses that were by the door, he had bought them to congratulate Professor Membrane for his work and the lady said something about the color matching [M/N]'s fake [E/C] eyes. He shuts the door behind before walking towards the Membrane household.

As he walked, [M/N] was trying to keep calm and even did a little pep talk in his head. ' You are Almighty Tallest [M/N]. You are the head of Smeetary caregiving, you had watched and helped Smeets grow for so many decades. You had seen other alien empires fall, watch the species burn, help build the massive with Almighty Tallest Miyuki and assisted Almighty Tallest Spork in almost all his duties. Heck, I even help solve the Alec dieaease that could've wiped out all of the Irken species. I am a Tallest! Perhaps the best one that was ever cloned!' [M/N] swells up in pride as he talked to himself, he shouldn't be scared at all!

[M/N] looked at the door in front of him and takes a deep breath before pressing the doorbell. He looked at the flowers nervously before tensing when the door opens to the man of the hour. 

" AH! [M/N]!" Professor Membrane seem to brighten up at the appearance of his guest. He wore his usual work outfit and his hair in it's usual way but he had a different scent on him. Something strong and musky, [M/N] liked the scent." You're here ten minutes early!"