[CHIRSTMAS]

" Zim! Stop!" [M/N] hissed as he smacked Zim's hands away from the tiny cakes he had bought from the store this morning

" Zim! Stop!" [M/N] hissed as he smacked Zim's hands away from the tiny cakes he had bought from the store this morning. He had to fight three old ladies for it and he was sure one was at the hospital at the moment. " These cakes are for our guest!"

" ZIM HAS NO INTREST IN YOUR GUEST!" Zim huffed, his arms crossed over his chest. He was wearing his usual Irken uniform but [M/N] had managed to shove the Irken into a sweater for the occasion. It took three hours and lots screaming. " Why must we let humans into the base? Dib will only try to get into the lab!" Zim glared at the cakes as [M/N] walked passed him with them, he watched as the tallest placed them in the fridge. " You will compromise the mission."

" Oh come on, stop being so serious Zim." [M/N] said as he heard the kettle hiss, using a oven mit, [M/N] picked the kettle and placed on the counter. " Live a little, plus maybe you'll learn more about Christmas or earthly customs."

" ZIM NEEDS NO EARTH CONDOMS!" Zim huffed as he itched his wrist, the dumb sweater was ichy. He moved into the living room and glared at the tree that stood in the corner of his base living room. It was an ugly horrible thing, it smelled funny and looked funny too. The tree had purple tensile wrapped around itself, white and yellow little ball ordainments hanged at the end of branches and then the little ugly looking angel on the top. The tree was hideous. Huffing the Invader sits on the couch, his eyes glaring at the tv.

How can his tallest celebrate this human holiday? It was only about giving presents and being greedy to when it came about the gifts you receive. What a mockery, only tall people should be given gifts anyway.

" Zim, can you please open the door? It's been ringing for a couple a minutes." Zim grunts, he must've daydreamed. Getting up, he opens the door and immediately locked eyes with the human-stink. A growl came from the back of his throat as he spat out, " Dib-stink."

" Space-boy." Dib spat before groaning as Gaz punched him, at the back of his head. " What was that for?"

" Because you were being annoying." She huffed as she entered the home, their father following behind her. " Don't make yourself a target today, this is our first holiday out of our house." She hissed before walking to the couch and sits down, her squinted eyes back on the gameslave. Mateo comes in with an armful of gifts, he hummed as he sets them under the tree before looking up. The house was different from his, there wasn't much furniture around but had a purple couch and a purple recliner. A chirstmas tree in the corner with cute decore around it.

" Hello, Mateo." [M/N] greeted, he was now in his human disguise. His hair pulled back a bit by nice human gel, white button shirt and another equally ugly santa sweater on top, dark jeans and dark shoes to match. He had a sliver plate filled with many cookies on it, all in different shapes and different colors. Most of them were white, green, red and some had black to fill in Santa shoes and his buttons. He sets the plate on the small table that came up as he began putting the plate down, " Enjoy." Gaz reached over and picked up a Santa head, hitting the head off it. " That's my girl." Mateo praised.