[400]

Dedicated to you~~
-LonelyLoner-

LoveBug AU
ZADR WARNING

[M/N] walked home with a bag filled with groceries and drinking a sugary energy drink called monster. They were running out of food because Zim used most of their food to bake something for some human he wanted to be friends with, Dab? Dani? Dabi? Something that started with a D.

Not that he minded much of it, Zim always seem to attract many stupid things every time they went on planets. [M/N] is technically a tallest along with the stupid duo, Red and Purple. Though because he was a defective worker but the empire refuses to kill any of their own. They sent him to be an Irken raiser, he controlled and made sure all clone Irken births and occasionally natural birth would happen and both parties would survive. He didn't cuddle or coddle smeets Irken's unlike his workers, he hated smeets. Especially raising them, he enjoyed being a studier of planets, he got to kill whatever tried to kill him.

The control brains only changed it when he was forced to be engaged with Almighty Tallest Red. He needed to be mellowed out and learn how to love others like all Irken's do so he's title was changed. God, he hated Red and everything he stanched for. Happy, love, compassion, ugh.

Then along came Zim, The Little Irken was born last of his nest-siblings and into [M/N] arms literally. [M/N] stared into the tiny Smeets eyes and they widen when Zim's tiny hands touched his face. Those pink eyes staring into his with such love, compassion and hope. " Are you my daddy?"

[M/N] barely caught the smeet when he almost dropped him in shock.

From there on, Zim was assigned under [M/N] as his son. [M/N] tried everything to get rid of Zim at first, trying to send him on dangerous missions. Zim always came back. [M/N] cursed, shove or trip the Irken but Zim kept on smiling. After a while the cycle bored [M/N] and he let Zim be around him without any physical harm.

Zim was sent on a mission to a planet filled with sweet eating creatures. Zim's job was to make peace with them and make some sort of bond so they can share resources. [M/N] watched Zim parted with the taller Irkens parting with, " Don't die out there, smeet-worm." Zim salutes and snuck a hug to his Daddy's leg.

[M/N] hissed when the Irken touch him and swipes at him but of course Zim dodged and got into the voot crusier. [M/N] watched the bright ship pick itself up and headed into the sky.

" Come, Darling." Red said as he placed a hand on his fiance's shoulder but flinched back when [M/N] turned around and hissed, his tongue slithers out as well when he hissed. " O-Or not."

The two week mission turns into three months. Usually, Zim being the much friendlier and cuter Irken of the empire, is the best at getting creature to join them in days was gone. This actually brought panic into the Tall yellow aesthetic Irken. He was not eating sweets, he was not picking on Irkens who seem frighten of him, he was locked in his room.

" Medical Bay! Medical Bay, open for ship 05691. " [M/N] looked up from his tablet and placed it down, that number. " Medical Bay at the ready!" The speaker rings.

" Zim!"

[M/N] hurried out of his Chambers and pushed, shoved and even kicked Irkens that were in his way as he ran towards the Medical Bay.

He ignored their screams as he shoved the doors of the medical lab and heaved at the sight.

Zim was on a white medical bed with ten medical Irkens hovering around him. He was pale green, paler than normal and deep purple bruises with a few deep scratches on him. His uniform ruined and his PAK had a deep crack. Oh God, his PAK.