CHAPTER 26

Being a few years older than Red and Purple had it's advantages, [M/N] had many things then they do. He knew more things than they did about the Massive, their planet but most of all their law.  Laws that had been buried down deep in the depths of Irk. Information that Red and Purple ignored, Miyuki and Spork turned a blind eye too, Helio bluntly ignored as Tallest Dream wrote the law at the time. [M/N] was put to remember things on Irk, to care, to teach, and to give others purpose on Irk. That was his job as Tallest, and [M/N] was going to bring human-hell with him. The first thing was locating the massive while on Earth. Flying there wasn't an option, it was too far from the planet, so teleporting there while using Mateo's lab. Once there, [M/N] would be fully prepared to do what he needed to do.

" MY TALLEST!" One of the drivers of the massive exclaimed, catching both of the Tallest's attention. " There has been activity on the teleporting deck, I've tried to message them but all the reply was quiet."

"Eh, who cares?" Almighty Tallest Purple said, grasping the donuts with his claws, biting and chewing on the treat, crumbs falling out of his mouth as he talked. " Maybe it's Invader Jim, bringing us those good donuts."

"Whatever it is, it's annoying me." Almighty Tallest said, crossing his arms, glaring at the map that showed on the large screen.

" Stop poutingggg." Purple whines, turning to his Co-Tallest, smiling at him, " We should be celebrating, you killed Zim! It's like a miracle happened, finally something fulfilling you did."

" But I didn't get [M/N]. He's still down there." Red huffed, narrowing his eyes as Purple shrugs, throwing the bagged Donuts into his mouth. "You're a pig."

"And you're single."

The doors opened, the guards standing next to them looked over, their eyes widen a bit before bowing down, their antennas matching their posture, when they bowed, that caught the attention of the workers, who in turn bowed as well. Even table-slave, Boo, bowed, despite almost falling over due to the weight of the table strapped to his head. Purple noticed the behavior and turns, screaming in shock when he saw [M/N] standing there, and one of the control brains hovering above him with tendrils sprouting out of its form.

"What is it now?" Red said, moving his gaze behind him to see [M/N], Zim in his arms barely, the little bugger was a bit taller in them, heavy it seemed then to the Control Brain behind them. "What's the meaning of this?" He snapped, hovering slowly towards them, stopping a few feet away.

"The meaning of snitching." [M/N] said, putting Zim down and to Red's horror, he saw how tall Zim got, he was such a little thing but now he grew two inches more, he could see. "I got in contact with the affairs Control Brain, and let him see through my PAK about your transcription. How you took care of my Smeet and the other things you presented on my planet."

[M/N] looked at the Control Brain, who slowly unlocked and pushed out its spiderlike legs, almost like the PAKs. It lands on the floor with a loud thump, it slowly inched towards Red who shakes at the intimidating figure, once it was close, it's red eye glared down at Red. 

"Almighty Tallest Red," The Control Brain started, it's a voice deep and very freighting. " You've begged and slobbered about having Almighty Tallest's [M/N]'s hand in marriage but you've forgotten how you must someone in a higher ranking of yourself. [M/N] has been alive longer than you've been able to breathe, but when you go after your superior's Smeet, that's where we draw the line. You've murder Invader Zim, he may not be the best smeet out there but he is of blood and DNA of Almighty Tallest [M/N]."

"No! That's wrong, Zim doesn't have the blood and DNA of [M/N]. We don't know who is his DNA owner is! It's corrupted!" Red said as the control brain simply plugged the tendril into a slot and the screen loads up, showing Zim's name and [M/N]'s name with their DNA matching together. "It's a trick!"

"It's not!" [M/N] snapped, his antennas lowered as a growl came from his throat, stepping up towards Red. "You killed Zim and my mate brought him back, Zim was almost gone until we used my DNA skin and blood, circuits to rebuild Zim a new body. So many days, I wanted to cuddle my son, but I waited, Now he's back and-"

"He's royalty." The control brain finished, as the picture of Zim on the screen had a crown on his head.  There were some hushed whispers but they were ignored. "Zim is a direct descendant from [M/N], meaning that Zim is the first-ever Prince of Irk, by birth right."

"ZIM IS THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF EVERYTHING!" Zim finally screeched, laughing as he saw the appalled faces of his new servants. 

"You can't be serious! Zim!? Who put IRK in darkness for several years? Who destroyed half of the planet? A defect?!" Red snarls, as the control brain smashed it's sharp leg next to Red's body, coming closer as it caused Red to back up.

"Hold your wormy appendage, Zim is by birth you're prince, among the changes, [M/N] is the rightful Tallest of Irk, outranking you and the purple fool." Purple spat up the donut he was eating and stared wide eye at their leader. " He's making the orders, and whatever he decides will meet your fate."

"Meet...our fate?" Red mutters, as his eyes went wide and antennas went low a bit, as the situation hits him finally. "Control Brai-"

"What would you like to do with them, Almighty Tallest [M/N]?" The control brain asked as it ejected it's tendril out from the screen and waited.

Zim tugged at [M/N]'s robe, wringing his gloved hands with the fabric. His yellow and pink eyes staring at the three of them, wondering what his dad was thinking, sensing some nervousness in his body, tense even. "Father?"

"I want to reduce the actions that Tallest before me have done, and Tallest with me." [M/N] said, lifting Zim up and held him against his hip, walking toward the control brain. "I want to reduce the controls that the Tallest have, and I rather have them treated like leaders rather than kings in the laps of luxary. I want them to be figures, not controllers, everything it run by me or a control brain at the station."

"Consider it done."

"I also want to remain on Earth, for the time being, to spend more time, figuring out a culture that might be like ours, maybe even secure Irk's leadership among enemies. My mate is a very smart man and I would like to spend my life with him." [M/N] said, " Plus it would be a nice place to raise Irk's first Prince."

"Accepted with conditions of reproducing of more Smeets between your mate and yourself. I can enable reproduction when you are locked in marriage." The control brain said as Zim yanked at his robes a bit. 

"Zim doesn't care for smeets, as long as they fear and worship me." Zim said as [M/N] chuckled as he tapped his antennas on Zim's head a bit, making Zim purr a bit at the action and smelling his Tallest's scent. 

"Zim, be nice, but I accept those conditions." [M/N] said as the control brain, locked it's tendrils into Purple and Red's PAKS, which caused them to shriek a bit but soon went still when their official status has been changed as the control brain reads over their newest duties.

[M/n] hummed as he began heading to the doors, the guards bowing as Zim crackles. 

"Finally! Zim has earn the title he deserved, no longer an Invader but a Prince-Invader!" Zim said as [M/N] laughs, almost sounding like the tiny Irken. 

"You're my own little prince!" [M/N] cooed, rubbing his chin against Zim's, happy that this went better and gotten approval from one of the brains to remain on Earth. 

"CEASE YOUR RUBBING! You're embarrassing the Prince!" Zim demanded as the elevator goes to the transporter level.