[ special]

Because the next page is hella long

[M/N] hummed, looking over the tablet, GIR sleeping in his lap, making noises that sounded like robotic snores. His yellow eyes staring at the pictures of Irken food, all of them savory but he didn't know which one he wanted to cook for breakfast. All of them looked very delicious than the last, though they were all made in Irken ingredients with no absolute human ingredient substitution for any of the dishes. He had to go grocery shopping, no way in hell would he ever go and call the massive for the ingredients.

Grocery shopping!

[M/N] slowly nudged GIR off who falls to the floor, letting out a huge snore. He got off the couch and hurried up the stairs, Gaz was up probably and playing one of her violent video games until 2am, Zim was fiddling with some humans outside, probably studying them but he would promise to come home before 1am. Mateo was out, at the lab as usual and wouldn't be here until morning time which would be perfect for the breakfast he would have to make. While Dib was sleeping in his room, having a hard day as usual. 

He was sleeping.

[M/N] opened the door to see Dib rolled up in the blanket, his cowlick barely sticking out. He looked so cute. [M/N] yanked the blanket off and Dib is lifted in the air for a moment, yelping as he falls back down on the bed. His blurred eyes blinking a couple times, using a hand to rub his eye. " [M/N]? What's going on? Are we under attack?" Dib asked, while taking a moment to yawn. " What happened?"

" Nothing, I'm going shopping." [M/N] said, a grin on his green lips, antennas up and perked.

" Good for you? I don't understand." Dib yawns a bit, as he goes to lay back but the Irken leader yanked him out of bed with a yelp escaping his lips. " H-Hey, wait!" Dib tried to speak up but the Leader simply held his wrist and dragged him out of bed. " Where are we going? I thought you were going to go shopping!"

" I'm going to the dimension store, you love that place!" [M/N] said, as he pressed a button on his arm transporter. Dib held onto tight to his arm as their bodies fazed away from his room and into the store. Busy as ever with some other aliens that had came here for their own things. Dib grasping [M/N]'s leg and hanged on as the taller Irken began walking, Dib hanging onto dear life as he saw the aisles. They had shelves that seem endless with multiple things every species need. He even saw some Irkens walking around, talking and laughing unlike Zim's screeching. [M/N] stops once he gotten a cart and pulled it out. He takes Dib from his leg and sits him in the large part of the cart. He would put him in the smeet section of the cart, but Dib gotten stuck last time.

" Why are we here anyway?" Dib asked as he gotten comfortable in the cart, pressing his back against the plastic part of the cart, arms crossed over his chest and cowlick standing up straight with some hairs out of place. " And why'd you drag me out here?!"

" Hush," [M/N] said, pushing the cart, antennas low with a smile. " Because Gaz would throw a fit if I bring her here with me and probably burn the store down. Zim would try to fight other species again or other dimensional characters for the fun of it again." [M/N] explained a bit as Dib huffed. " Plus, you behave better when it's just us and not Zim, as much as love my smeet, he can be a bit out of control." Dib snorts, a bit was just putting it politely, Zim can be all the way out of control. [M/N] kept pushing the cart, humming as he walked passed other alien species and picked up a space cereal, and looked over the box. Dib peered out a bit, looking around at the other species. He did like coming to the dimension store but he didn't like being dragged out of bed to be here. Dib adjusted himself a bit, getting on his knees and peeked over the plastic cart only for something to bang against his head. " OW!"