Chapter 17

art not mine

[M/N] stared out the window in disguise as rain hit the ground harder, he could hear it hit the roof tiles, and hissed under his breath as he heard the loud thud of thunder around the area

[M/N] stared out the window in disguise as rain hit the ground harder, he could hear it hit the roof tiles, and hissed under his breath as he heard the loud thud of thunder around the area. He hated the rain, and now he was sure that he was either going to run through this or hope Mateo would let him stay the night. Yeah right, After that night with Zim trying to scare him and harm him, he's gonna sent me home..

" Oh, you're still here?" [M/N] perked up a bit and turns, a gasp escaping his lips as he saw Mateo standing there. He was not wearing his white lab coat either, jeans or shoes, the outfit was switched with one he hasn't seen before. Mateo was wearing a blue high collared turtleneck, it covered his face of course as usual. He wore dark black pants and had matching blue socks on and the man had his goggles on still. " Is something the matter?"

" Oh! It's nothing, it's just the-" A loud boom came from outside and [M/N] yelped, in fear as he jumped onto the couch, holding onto the furniture for dear life. [M/N] stared outside, almost shaking. How do these humans survive like this? Oh Irk with Urth weather like that?

" Oh, you have astraphobia." Mateo said as he watched the young adult practically hop onto the couch. He shakes his head, this poor man goes through too much. " The thunderstorm won't end until tomorrow morning." He said, as he glanced at the window, watching the water hit harder.

" Oh, Uh.." [M/N] said, as he glanced outside, a feeling of dread filling in him. He really didn't want to go outside, and go home burnt to a crisp.

" You could stay here..if you want.." Mateo meekly offered the idea, tugging at his blue turtle neck, feeling a bit stiff and hot with it on. Stop being nervous, you have nothing to be nervous for! You say the man practically naked the other night! Mateo's mind practically scold him and his nerves that were on fire. He never had anyone stayed the night before, even as a kid, not because he was allowed, his parents always encouraged him to bring kids over to spend the night. No, it was simple really, kids in School never liked him. Practically a loner in a sense, by force.

"Yes please!" [M/N] said, which interrupted Mateo's scolding mental voice. " I'll just call Zim and tell him I'll be there once the rain ends." [M/N] said as he unlocked his human phone and pretends to dial the number as he walked into the kitchen to talk with his PAK.

" He said...Yes?" Mateo mutters to himself before grinning a tiny bit. Wow, at 39 years old and I'm about to have my first sleep over...with a guy! I've never been this excited since I've made Dib in the Lab! Wait...what do people do on sleepovers other than sleep?..Uh...maybe Gaggle as something on this subject? The internet has never fail..too much before.. Mateo opens his phone, his gloved fingers tapping away at the search bar, opening Gaggle and typing in, 'What do you do on sleepovers as adults?' He hit search and lots of websites came up, he ignored the ones that clearly had porn on the website name and pressed the first clean one.