CHAPTER 24

{ art not mine}[M/N] sits on the couch, shaking practically, holding his Smeet's PAK, eyes wide

{ art not mine}

[M/N] sits on the couch, shaking practically, holding his Smeet's PAK, eyes wide. Mateo pacing in front him, muttering stuff in spanglish,  with Dib trying to get his attention and explain everything. Mateo stops and stared at [M/N] who lovingly caressed the PAK. He shakes his head a bit before pacing around, rubbing his hand down his face as he kept repeating over and over, hallucinating, hallucinating, hallucinating. In Spanish.

" This can not be possible, in all of my natural life-span, I have never witness this hallucination of my boyfriend becoming a being of fiction." Mateo muttered as he rubbed his hands together pacing around, his eyes snapped to [M/N] or who he thought was [M/N]. He was beautiful, as a human or an alien. His skin was a lot lighter than his son's, who could possible be a human adopted by this alien or another smaller alien in disguise. His skin still looked smooth and no scars or blemishes either made Mateo even more envious of his skin, no scars at all. He didn't have any hair either, only two strong and long antennas that were dipped down like he was sad, almost like a pouting or upset dog. They were long stalks with some little fibers on it that could be hair, his eyes weren't black like the photo's Dib made in his room, they were an light color of yellow with no pupils but some gleam in it that could be used as one. His clothes weren't the ones that he was in at the office, no they resembled some sort of armor with a space aesthetic, he had a thin waist and the machine on his upper back. One thing Mateo noticed too was the new height, he had to be the exact Hight as him or taller. He is the first alien, and he is the most beautiful alien of them all. " You can't be real."

" Dad, he is real!" Dib finally yanked at his father's lab coat and stared up at him with narrowed eyes. " And he's your boyfriend! I would usually scream how come you wouldn't notice or anything like that but right now he needs you! Look!" Dib points over to [M/N] who was still petting the PAK in his arms. " Something bad happened to Zim, and by the looks of it..something must've killed him." Dib looked down to his feet a bit, questions running through his mind. Zim is just that little bug that you couldn't kill, he'll take the punches and kicks, but he always come back up laughing and sneering.

" Oh, Oh no." Mateo mutters before moving towards [M/N], he stared at him before taking a seat beside the other and moved his hand slowly, and gently on the other's shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. His antennas flickered for a moment and [M/N] turns to look at the human with glazed and blurry eyes. " Honey, I..-" What could he say? I'm sorry that your alien son was killed? Do you want to hug me but I might break you if I squeeze too much? Do you want coffee? He didn't want to say the wrong thing and face [M/N]'s fury and lay eggs in his ribcage. Can he even produced eggs?

" He killed him, Mateo." [M/N] breaths out, he hugged Zim's PAK tighter to his chest and blinked his eyes a couple times and took a deep breath. He felt like he couldn't breath, like an animal was sitting on his chest. " That blasted Red, I knew he would've pulled a cowardice act like this! DID I KNOW?! NO! But I knew he was pushing the edge of trying to mate me, he wanted me to himself and I just wanted to be loved because of myself!" [M/N] antennas pulled back a bit and raised, ignoring the tears that came down his cheeks and onto his robe. " Zim was in the way between him and me, unknowingly, and he paid the price because I was a child and denied Red." [M/N] sniffled a bit, ignoring his PAK as it told him not to cry in front of other species. He felt so emotional and wanted to ripe something out of anger. He wanted to do that, then he wanted to hug Zim's lukewarm PAK and never let go. If this was the life he was granted now, to be free, than he would rip his own PAK off his back.