[100 special]

[M/N] glanced down the corridor and the one behind him, he holds the small smeet in his arms. They had put Zim into the penalty box for the next three weeks but [M/N] didn't like it, it wasn't Zim's fault that he was small and it was certainly not his fault that another slightly taller smeetling stole his food. Zim fought back but ended up being the only one in trouble.

[M/N] watched an elite guard walk passed and he dashed to his chambers. He shuts the door and pants. That was close.

" [M/N] tallest, are we home?" Zim asked as he peeks up to his tallest face. " They won't find Zim?"

" No, they will not find Zim. I'll try to talk the control brains to let you out. The fight between you and that other smeetling was unfair." [M/N] said as he held Zim close and walked towards his third storage closet. He had five, most of them filled with many things that many other male Irken's had got him from planets and others were filled with his many notes and books. He cleared one for Zim for one purpose only.

[M/N] pressed his hand against the panel that reads his palm and opens the doors to a tiny bed like crib that floated five inches off the floor. It had the softest covers and some odd little toys for Zim to play with.  

" Now, it is way pass your controlled bedtime." [M/N] walked to the hover crib and lightly placed the Irken on the soft bed and placed the purple covers over Zim's smaller body. Tucking him in like the female mothers that he observed while he was visiting other planets. " Time to sleep."

" Zim acquires no sleep!" The tiny smeet disagrees as he laid there but a yawn betrays his words. The smeet snuggles into the covers as he stared up at the stars that were painted on the celling, they were very accurate.

" Goodnight." [M/N] cooed before he shuts the door behind him, [M/N] smiles before looking to his own bed. He had a few hours to spare fore free time, the next nest will hatch in 14 hours. He sits on his bed before laying on his side, and smiles. He honestly could only sleep when Zim w-

" UP!" [M/N] jolts as he heard a tiny voice squeak. " ZIM DEMANDS TO BE PICKED UP!"

[M/N] looked over his bed and sees Zim, trying to climb up on the bed without his Pak legs. " Zim, you know you can't sleep in here with me." [M/N] sighs before he goes standing up, picking up Zim. He walks to the open closet door and gently placed the smeet in his crib. He tucks him in and pats his head. [M/N] was a bit scared that if he let Zim sleep in his bed that he'll accidently roll on him. " Okay, goodnight Zim. Please stop getting out of your bed." [M/N] moved away and shuts the door, the Irken walked to his bed but stops when he heard the closet opens. He turns to see Zim walking out, his magenta eyes wide and hopeful.

" Zim.."

" Please don't send Zim into the dark room by himself. Zim doesn't want to be alone." The smeet begs, " Zim will be good. Zim wants to be around [M/N] tallest." Something in [M/N] broke in him, he slowly picked up Zim. 

Zim expected his tallest to put him back in his bed. But he wasn't, [M/N] shuts the closet and walked to his huge bed. [M/N] set Zim on the pillow he doesn't used and lays himself down on the other one. " Only for tonight, I don't want Purple or Red coming in and see me enabling you." [M/N] said as he pulled the covers on both of them. Zim snuggles into the pillow, letting out small chirps.

" Yes, [M/N] tallest. Zim is happy." The smeet yawns before slowly closing his eyes. He was finally asleep. [M/N] sighs as he stared at the smeetling. He moved a bit back so he wouldn't roll over on the smeet. Maybe he should install lights into the closet? Or something called a night-light.

Something to do late.

.   .   .

[M/N] slowly yawns, he slowly sits up. He starched his limbs and his antennas, he had a long day. Two hatches of smeetlings and then the great assigning was going to happen so he decided to take a nap during it.

After the nap, he was going to visit Zim at foodcordia. He hated the planet and thought everything was disguisting or the planet was too messy. Messy kids, messy adults and messy food.

"INCOMING MESSAGE. INCOMING MESSAGE." [M/N] turns to the hover screen that was beeping with those big red letters. " Read." [M/N] said, it was probably Red telling him to hurry and pick a ceremony robe for their marriage. Ugh.

" My Tallest [M/N]!" [M/N] flinched hearing Zim''s voice. He turns to the screen with wide yellow eyes, he was in his voot cruiser and had a little robot that was singing some song. " I HAVE DONE IT! Zim is finished with his vacation! The Almighty Tallest has given Zim a mission! A mission ton conquer a planet called URTH!" He laughs, the usual manically one that [M/N] usually found cute. 

" They did?" [M/N] mutters, Zim was no longer an invader. The control brains recoded him to be a food drone on foodcordia since Zim messed up Operation impending Doom one. " Computer!" [M/N] paused Zim's message. " Ready my own Cruiser! And set my coordinates for a place called Urth!"

[M/N] hurried around, looking for things he need for his trip. The video starts, " I welcome you to come! You, will be treated like royalty! Zim will even make a bed for you and welcome you! This shall be your own Vacation!" Zim laughs and the robot laughs with him.

" Hm, a vacation?" [M/N] perked up at the word, " That seems nice.." [M/N] was actually going to run away. He wasn't going to have a vacation, he was going to escape and stay with Zim. They hated Zim, so them calling him on purpose would be slim.

" I'm coming Zim.." [M/N] deleted Zim's message off the hover screen and picked his bag up. " I'm coming."

He was finally given a reason to leave.