Chapter 8

"I guess we can get out of here now." The statue reached his hand closer to the blob and moved his body as far as he could before snatching the card out of its hand and pulling away as quickly as peanutly possible. (Which is very Very fast)

"Yeah, I guess. And look we have the exit right next to us." the figure towering above them both said pointing to the gate right next to them. The three Scps looked at each other and approached the gigantic door which assumably led to the outside world. The statue slid towards the door and opened it standing back getting ready to run or not... Peanut had a huge disadvantage when it came to this kind of thing. He unconditionally despised when people stared at him when he moved. So he just didn't move. Over the years it has become such a habit that he just can't move when there is at least one person watching him. He doesn't find any fun in meaninglessly killing humans but they are just annoying sometimes with their profuse staring.

The door opened and the light blinded them but it followed by the sudden but expected sound of gunfire. The blob quickly dove behind the lanky figure as he too covered himself with his long, thin arms. Lanky then quickly reached over and held the hand of the statue putting his face as close as he could to the others. It was the only way they would be able to get out of this. Their eyes finally got adjusted to the light but the relentless gunfire was still blocking their way. The orange blob decided to go into the chaos emitting a sad chirp before charging cutely into the firing weaponry. They both stared in horror as the blob seemingly disappeared into the gathered up smoke at the ground. That's what got them both riled up to build up the courage to go in after it. Lanky went in first annihilating anyone who looked at his face. The statue simply waited until there were fewer soldiers to kill them himself.

Soon there was no one left but them two and the orange blob of jelly was unfortunately nowhere to be seen. Truth be told the statue was growing kind of fond of it. Either way they had to continue. They had already gone as far as to kill around half of the whole foundation staff. With this fact there was no way the Foundation would show them any mercy.

They kept going and slowly reached the gate that surrounded the perimeter. They scanned the area looking for any signs of life other then them two. They seemed to not find any so they continued to walk closer to the gate. Unexpectedly loud gun shots rang through their ears followed by a pained scream coming from no one other then Lanky. His screams where so unique you'd be able to know if it was him coming to get you from miles away. The scream was long and agonizing. The statue couldn't move...

Guards peeked up from behind the wall on top of the gigantically tall fence. The statue was paralyzed and Lanky was now badly injured. Even though the foundation hadn't technically found a way how to neutralise him they could still deal some serious damage.

__________________________________________

-Elsewhere in an unknown forest-
__________________________________________

" It's not important!" She announced as she backed back up into the darkness disappearing while furniture seemed to have reappeared and the light outside the windows was now blindingly bright.

The mask grunted expecting more of an answer.

"Especially us two...?"

He doubted he was ever going to get an answer to that question... Then the cluttering of cutlery from the kitchen chimed once again. He was speachles, still not understanding much of what his life has become... But now he had problems to deal with. Something else was in this house and he wasn't sure what is was. He carefully summoned a few tentacles to protect him from any possible threats.

He approached the door frame which unfortunately had no door. He peeked behind the corner to find no one other then the exact same girl he had just met in that weird dark hallucination. He backed up unsuccessfully. He bumped into the frame which made a loud 'thud' as he did so and it attracted the girls attention as he got a glimpse of her shooting her head up maybe a bit too quickly. The action followed by a loud crack that continued with footsteps walking closer to him.

A head peeked from behind the corner and it was followed by the body. The girl gasped in surprise, bowed down and leaped onto the mask excitedly squealing with glee.

"OH MY GOD! I can't believe it, your here!" She exclaimed with a high pitched voice.

"Umm, haven't we just met?" He said confused.

"Well yeah but, I didn't know you where in my house!" She said still hugging me. He was confused but refused to make more of a mess in his minds thoughts.

"How didn't you know?" He asked seeking an answer.

"Oh well when I do what I had, the hallucination thing I mean, I can't know or can't tell where who I am doing it to is. I was scared when you entered my house and at that time I wanted to give you a message just incase something happened to me. But turns out I didn't have to and you where the one that broke in so it's all good." She finally let go and smiled sweetly.

"So if you did it to doc you wouldn't be able to find out where he is?" He asked

"...no..." She lowered her head. He disappointedly lowered his shoulders.
Suddenly she screamed

"AHh! OWW CRAP!" She yelled while she tightly grasped her hip. She fell to the ground struggling more. She emited more pained screams grasping more parts of her body. Until finally he kneeled down to her and tried to comfort her

"It's gonna be okay tell me what to do what is happening!?" He asked frantically trying to somehow stop her struggling.

"096, he's hurt!" She coughed up as she tried to get up. "We need to help him they are trying to escape!"

"What? Who? They? Why do you need to help? WHAT, ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" The mask asked mageraly confused.

"LETS GO!"
She exaggerated and grabbed the masks hand.