Chapter 10

The girl, who looked like she knew what she was doing, opened a hole in the gate and her and the mask simply walked through. The sight she saw was enough to make the girls hand grasp her chest as she proceeded to sprint towards the other two Scps. The lanky figure got shot by the soldiers again as he attacked the ones that viewed its face. His leg had gotten shot at and the girl stumbled tripping, and tumbling to the ground. Even though there was no physical wound she felt it all, every scratch every scrape every gunshot. The worst of it was that she couldn't do anything about it....
She was like this from forever.

The statue finally jumped around the soldiers annihilating them one by one because every single one of them had turned to looked at her when she fell to the ground. Once they looked back at the statue the girl stood up and stood her ground. The soldiers stood there wide-eyed as one of them called something in on their radio.

The two other Scps stood there not knowing what to do.

"Long time no see." She smiled unsettlingly and charged towards the soldiers. They almost immediately began to fire but all the bullets just seemed to go through her. She stopped momentarily, and the ground bellow her started to rumble as black spikes rose from it. The soldiers started climbing back to the helicopters but where fast enough to take the statue with them. The girl noticed this rather quickly but it was too late they where already too far away.

The tall figure she only known as scp-096 had held out it's hand towards the helicopters and to his companion.

"Don't worry we'll bring him back." She came closer to the figure and comfortingly put her hand on his back. They both jumped at a sudden sound that unexpectedly came from behind a corner of the fence. It was a high pitched chirping sound. The tall scp looked as if he knew what it was as he was coming towards it with joy. She followed and peeked behind the corner to find him on his knees with a orange blob in his arms. More of his tears hit the ground and his sobs had gotten louder.

"Are you both alright?" She asked worryingly. The blob looked up at her with sparkling eyes and chirped, which she took as a yes. The kneeling figure had nodded, sniffled and stood back up at his full height still holding the blob in his arms.

"Ah, I see your back..." A familiar voice sounded through the girls mind. She shot her head up and turned to see who was there. Although when she did her face turned to disgust and hatred towards the source.

"Long time no see...Mason." he stood there, at the other end of the field with soldiers at his sides that weren't about to just run if she attempted to scare them off. His face held a disapproving yet relived expression. He began to walk closer... Then he stopped.

"This... This scenario, doesn't it give you déjà vu. I didn't think you would show up again after what had gone down right here on this field." He said proudly, spreading his hands in exaggeration.

"You can't even begin to understand what had happened here those years ago." She hissed at him unnerved not expecting this to happen.

"Well who's fault was it when they decided to try and brake everything out?" He said crossing his arms.

"They are NOT things... They are alive and they will be free...one day." She mumbled softly but with a determined look on her face.

"Either way you shouldn't have come back, if you wouldn't have came back maybe one of your most valuable 'friends' wouldn't have been on the verge of death." He said with a serious tone. Her eyes widened and her body stood in a ready to fight position.

"And if I may ask who is this 'friend' your talking about?" She cautiously said in a sarcastic voice. She immediately regretted saying seeing as the answer was obvious.

"Well just someone known as scp-049." He said with a smirk. She took a deal breath in and out and fell to the ground with a loud thud. She laid there for a while before opening her eyes and slowly standing up.

"Liar, he's just fine... And technically I didn't break any part of our deal. You said- he cut her off

"I said, very clearly, that you may NOT return to the foundation under any circumstances!" He said with a firm voice. The girl flinched even though the two where fairly far apart.

Black streaks of fluid started rolling down her cheeks and her mouth started to secrete it too. The flow was so intense her eyes where on the verge of being completely swallowed in black. She bent down and gently tapped the ground bellow her bare feet. The ground rumbled and then a large crack formed that traveled all the way to mason and the soldiers.

"Don't make me hurt you... You know I don't like too hurt people." She replied with a straight face.

"Oh, I'm so scared! Ha! You wouldn't be able to hurt me even if you really wanted to." He laughed tauntingly. She took a couple of steps back to the other two confused and scared Scps. She bumped into the one that towered over her. He bent down and listened to what she wanted to say.

"Hold me I have to do something. If they try something you run okay?" She said, very serious about the situation. The lanky figure held her in his arms and the blob moved to his shoulder. He was ready to run if necessary. The girls eyes suddenly closed shut and before he knew it he was holding her unconscious body and the soldiers appeared to be getting prepared for them to run. Shots were fired in an instant and before they could hit the targets they were already running away. They reached the other side of the perimiter where Lanky ran through the thick wall not knowing what else to do. The thick and murky forest then swollowed them all in an instant.

The girl awoke and stared at her surrounding, confused.

"Where are we?!"

___________________________

Sorry guys this chapter is crap I'm having a really bad week but I tried for you guys thank you for all the support I wouldn't have continued without you