Chapter 16

WARNING STILL!

>PARTIAL CONTINUATION!<

The room fell silent but the pounding of his heart grew louder. He froze not knowing what to do next. Fortunately, he knew the Mask will eventually brake the silence, and he did, just not in the way that he expected. The mask's hands started moving, traveling up his thighs up to his abdomen. He gasped not expecting the sudden movement. He felt it all. Even through his robes, it felt like he was caressing his skin. The masks fingers slid up to his chest and landed gently on his shoulders. they stared into each other's eyes. 

Slowly but surely the mask leaned in and kissed the doctor. The doctors hands started to explore the other's body and so did the masks. Cuddling, kissing, nuzzling, rubbing, embracing, feeling, squeezing, stroking, it was all getting overwhelming. The quite room quickly turned to fill with quiet moans that slowly increased in volume.

Suddenly his eyes flung open and his body hurled up startling the reaserchers behind the glass. He looked around to find himself, sadly, back at the foundation. 'well that was a first' he thought. And stood up to write into his journal.

__________________________________________

Three weeks later
__________________________________________

December, 1 20XX

It's been three weeks since that dream and since then I can still picture it vividly. The colors, smell and looks of the rooms are forever imprinted into my mind. I didn't have any other dreams since then.

I'm starting to think that the mask will never come for me. Now and then I still think about him and wonder how the mysterious picture came to be. Otherwise no signs of any abnormalities throughout the days.

There where three breaches so far and counting...

December 1(still)

Something happened... I'm not sure what but something went wrong. I'm praying that I was wrong about him forgetting me...

_______________________________________

Somewhere in a forest

_______________________________________

 the mask sat on the crimson-colored sofa and stared into the blank walls around him. All he could think about this past week was Doc, and how depressed he must be. Mask was worried he was angry with him for leaving him there for so long without anyone there for him. Then again they both thought they were alone in there for a rough 2 years, and three weeks isn't that long, but it feels like an eternity without him. There was this lingering feeling that he felt for a while now. He felt guilty for letting doc down.

The girl was somewhere doing something and he was left alone with lanky and that weird blob. He tried to be alone as much as possible but it turned out to not be so easy. The only time he felt like all his worried melted away was in the night.

When the stars came out and all light was flushed out by the moonlight, that was his favorite part of the day. He was acompanied by only candle light on the vast rooftop. He liked the silence but at the same time it was saddening not being able to hear the doctors voice for so long. He dreaded the feeling of lonlyness that doc made him feel. No one had ever made him feel like that.

He was lost and it felt like he needed to breath the same air as the other or he would suffocate. He couldn't believe it. He said all that had to be said and even yelled it out to the sky, stars and moon ,and yet he felt the same emptiness as before.

Althought, most of all he was confused and scared. He often wondered why he even met doc. He though that non of what had happened to them would have happened and that he was just another huge pile of bad luck.

Doc would've been a better person if he hadn't told him curing the pestilence was his responsibility and gave him hope. Since then it only went downhill. He grew distant and cold. Emotionless but fragile when you did finally manage to get to the core. And the worst thing that happened was the accident that drove them apart. To this day he blamed himself for what happened that day...

Night fell over the sky and it was time for him to sneek out. He took his candle and lit it. The surprisingly sturdy ladder that led to the roof was still untouched and left exactly where it was the other night.

About an hour past of just staring into the sky until a figure seemed to enter the house. He noticed only because of the loud announcing squeek of the front door. It was too dark to see who it was so he cautiously went down stairs to see who it was. Secretly he hoped it was the girl back with some form of good news...

_______________________________________

Hey guy I'm back I'm sorry for taking so long but I had to take a break. There was a lot going on in my life and I didn't have the time or capacity to write anything. I recently remembered about this story and I'm so proud of my self cause I've reached over 2k view. And I know that might not sound like a lot to some people but you don't even know how much it means to me so thank you all and gn cause I'm going to sleep...love you all