Chapter 13

Grunting frustratedly I struggled to pull my body up falling back down still hanging on by the railing.

"You need a hand?" Someone called from above my head and a hand dropped down the hole towards me. It was 079.

"Yeah thanks, what are you doing here?" I asked while he helped pull me up.

"I thought maybe I could find 682 here but it looks like he's already on his way to the gate..." He paused leaning his head over the hole in the floor and peering in. "Heh, looks like hes finally gotten the better of you..." He grinned widely.

"Yeah, he's really done it now." I sighed. "Everyone else is probably already at the gate we should get going." I replied hurryingly pushing myself out of the room. After a couple of minutes of wandering around we finally stumbled upon the gate. Although what first came into view was a bunch of dead corpses of all sorts of people and behind those was a horde of scps standing right by it waiting for us. There where all sorts of us. The first group I noticed was the biggest one that Mask and Doc where in the middle of. It was basically build up of nothing more then about fifty or more instances of 049-2...

"Oh wow, you really let yourself go Huh?" I waved to doc who was surrounded by the zombies almost unable to move. Nevertheless Mask seemed to be enjoying the little space between them. From what I could see, it looked as though the mask was snuggled on top of Docs chest and cuddling his face into it. You could see that he was really trying to hold back where he put his hands and so they where huddled between the two bodies. He constantly contemplated whether to move his hands elsewhere or to not make it any more awkward.

"I guess but do you think it will be enough?" He asked, unsure.

"That's quit enough yes." I reassured him. I looked around some more and saw someone I haven't for some time.

"LANKY!?" I ran towards the creature that towered over me and hugged him with great joy." I thought that you didn't even know this was happening." He groaned and hugged me back bending over, alot. A statuesque figure stood behind him and unexpectedly spoke.

"Are you kidding of course we knew, everyone is talking about it! I just happened to overhear a conversation about it between the two masks on a trip through the vents. And so I got Lanky and we hurries over here as fast as we could. I hope we'll help raise our chances atleast just a bit." He smiled proudly. I conjectured that 'the two masks' where 035 and 049.

"Ah, thanks for clearing that up Peanut, sorry I didn't let you know." I lowered my head in embarrassment. The slender figure above me waved his hand at me telling me that it did not matter and I smiled back. Then, there, huddled in the corner, was 682 recovering from the acid burns while they waited. I went over to him and asked.

"Is everything going alright?" I truly was concerned but all I got as a reply was a low pitched groan as the large reptile-like body turned itself away from mine. 'Okay rude...' I thought while I turned away as well. I suddenly put on a serious expression and crawled on top of the giant body. I looked over the sea of people by my side and sighed.

"Is everyone ready to do this!?" I yelled at the groups

"LET'S DO THIS!" Mask shouted from the crowed raising his fist in excitement. 'Okay' I thought 'lets do this then...'.

I walked over the gate door sensor and did the same I done to the door before. The gate opened and suddenly a large tsunami of Scps flooded the grass plain. Expectedly a similar amount of MTF soldiers stood at the other end with their guns pointed up at us. We where as ready as we would have ever been to fight for our freedom, but I t seemed like I had different plans. I emerged from the crowed of Scps that stood as still as stone and spoke.