Chapter 25 Epilogue

Thank you for inspiring me!!! And go look at their stories they're lit.
TheaterMasky
YourQuixoticMother

You're really cool thanks for all the support-
mimichine

Some of the stuff from your stories will be featured here, see if you can tell what was inspired by you!!!

The fight raged on until there was no one left, both sides where exhausted and just wanted to be done with it. The foundation managed to contain some scps making their army smaller and less effective. This led to them loosing.

They where all recontained soon after a new site director appeared on the scene. Rumor has it that mason was actually the previous site director. Anyways the new one was informed of what had happened the past few days and decided to change things. After all they wouldn't want anything like this happening again. Especially not if next time they'd have another chance at winning.

Things got better eventually and they got the freedom they so desperately wishes for. Only they had to stay within the foundation but had way more freedom, which would keep the peace for atleast another century or two.

Their cells where redecorated. The foundation allowed 4 or an allowed amount of personal belongings thus living things up.

Life wasn't too bad. But soon enough another containment breach was said to be caused by 682 or 106, and so the foundation had to step their game up.

049 had to give up curing which wasn't easy. He refused to, but eventually he caved with the help of 035. They added items such as pencils and papers, and a piano. You can still hear him playing when you walk past his room sometimes.

035 wasn't much different he wanted a TV with every play ever recorded, a record player some records and a violin, which would either have to be specially made or constantly replaced due to his secretions.

173 only wanted a box of crayons a day later his room was found to be covered in child like doodle from top to bottom.

096 got a big bear plush and 106 an endless supply of capri-suns and ice-cream.

In other words things weren't too bad.

However this life they now lived, sealed shut within the walls of the foundation, had its own paths to choose from. And like a family member you wish was dead a completely new kind of adventure awaited them.

And again thank you everyone who read this you truly did a number on my metal well being. This was so worth it to finish thank you thank you thank thank you!!!

Go read new book I'll publish actual chapters soon!! It's called Lavender and Daisies.