Chapter 21

(what happens when me and my friend go to the nether for 5 seconds)⬆️

He finally arrived at the elevator and slid into it quickly. He reached the cell and to his relief the door was opened again. Although the one directly to his cell was also left opened there was no sign of Doc anywhere.

"Oh come on!" He shouted angrily to himself.

"Alright" he focused.

where would he go?... To find people... But that's like anywhere!

"Shit-" he scolded himself for not being there and for other obvious reasons.

After controlling his frustration he decided to wonder above his cell. After all it hasn't been that long since he told peanut to free everyone. So he couldn't have gone far. And so he went back up the elevator and started to wander the familiar hallways of this endless maze.

__________________________________________

Today was so strange. The statue came by my containment to free me. I usually only see him darting around, snapping necks, but today it looked to be in even more of a hurry besides the fact that it naturally moves really fast all the time.

My secondary containment doors where closed, however I did not have enough time to catch a glimpse of who closed them. I had a bad feeling about it...

At one point the gunshots from outside where heard all the way to my cell. Also someone must've wandered in here and something must've happened to them because I heard a really loud thud coming from just outside the secondary doors.

Right now I am temporarily free once again. Or if you can even call it that. I'm still stuck inside this cursed building... I haven't been able to get any sleep either. The lights are too bright to allow me to close my eyes. Im just glad that its not a necessity for me.

I'm still holding on to the thought that mask will return for me. Although I doubt he ever will I fear it's the only thing keeping me sane.

The mysterious picture of us have triggered some interesting memories I do not recall making. It scared me at first but I have come to enjoy them as they come in a plentiful amount each day.

I think they have something to do with that girl I saw in that odd hallucination. Now that I think about it I think I recall seeing her in one or two of the new memories I have gained. It seems like I should remember who she is...

There's something important I am forgetting...

I found a key card just laying around and decided to try and find an exit. I have run in to others on my way there. I have encountered the statue again for a brief moment. They looked to be in a hurry. I heard more gunshots from outside and I came across puddles of acid which ment 106 had also breached containment.

Something must definitely be going on outside.

__________________________________________

He's been wandering for sometime and didn't feel like he was getting any closer to finding him.

He stop walking to draw a mental map of the place and focus on the paths he walked before.