Intro, Keys, and Request Forms

AUTHOR'S NOTE: INTRODUCTION

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my book of The Arcana one-shots. 

I'll be writing for all of the main six, plus Valdemar and Valerius because they both seem to be fairly popular and lack some love. 

KEYS

I'll put symbols in my titles to signify the kind of one-shot like so:

♡ = Cute and romantic, fluff at the worst, NO ANGST here :)

♤ = Angst, sad, painful. Prepare yourselves :(

♢ = Platonic/aromantic/just friendly shit. I thought I'd add this for some nice friendly stuff, especially for my aromantic readers :)

♧ = Lemons, limes, mature content. I've personally never written any before and probably won't write it at all unless it's requested. And it will probably be terrible. (Also I wanted to have all 4 suit emojis and I was out of ideas for kinds of stories sooo...)

I follow most general shorthand inserts for my stories, except, instead of using YN for "your name", I'll be using MC instead for "main character".

Otherwise:

HC = hair colour

FC = favourite colour

EC = eye colour

etc, etc. 

If I use something that isn't super popular, I'll make sure to include a key in that story.

REQUEST FORMS:

If you would like to request a story, here are some things that will help me to write what I think you're looking for. If you choose to leave something blank, that's cool, but I'll just come up with something that might not be exactly what you envisioned.

TYPE OF STORY: Cute, angst, platonic, lemon/lime, etc... 

GENERAL PLOT AND PLOT POINTS: The basic idea and outline of what you want to happen. Ex/ "MC and character go to the Rowdy Raven and MC gets a *little* tipsy. Character takes them home and gets all blushy when MC is flirting hard" or something like that.

SPECIFIC ROUTES/EVENTS: This is if you're looking for something *very* specific and related to one particular route. I have played through all of the reversed endings that are out and I am all up to date on all current routes so feel free to ask for specific things.

OTHER DETAILS: This is for other miscellaneous details or specifications that don't really fit the other categories. Maybe tell me about specific traits you want MC to have, like specific magical abilities or backstory/family or something. Or MC's personality like shy/outgoing/easily angered/silly/serious/etc... Just put whatever in here, honestly.

Now we are ready to begin!

Thanks again for reading this story. If you have any comments, feedback, suggestions, or otherwise, please leave a comment and let me know; I'm trying to improve my writing abilities and any feedback helps!

Love you!

- Fandoms <3