♧Dom!Muriel x MC - Tease♧

Hey guys! I'm back with another update. This is a LEMON, so it does have some sexual content. If you're not comfortable with that, I suggest you read a different chapter. This was requested by Confused_Child_68. Thank you so much for your request! I apologize if it isn't prime writing; it's only my second time writing anything NSFW. And sorry if this might be a little OOC for Muriel, I really tried to keep it as realistic for him as possible. Also, thank you all for your continued comments and shares and general support for my work, it really makes me happy to know that you enjoy my writing. Anyway, on to the story!

A lot happens when you save the world.

With Lucio defeated, there was new chaos in the victories, the cheering, the relief and returning the citizens of Vesuvia to their homes.

A few days after the games had ended and Lucio defeated, things were slowly starting to return to normal. People trickled back into their homes, leaving their temporary shelters in the forest near Muriel's hut. 

As for Muriel, he and MC were getting some well deserved and much-needed rest, from both the conflict and the crowds. 

They were together in Muriel's hut, the fire big and bright and warm, a kettle on, bubbling gently as the water boiled. Muriel was turned around, preparing a meal while MC was lounging on the bed.

They yawned and stretched their arms above their head as they lazily stood and shuffled over to their partner.

MC stood behind Muriel and wrapped their arms around him as far as they would go. In response, Muriel lifted his head and looked over his shoulder questioningly. MC hummed and buried their head into his back as he turned around to face the food once more.

Their hands lighting traced his muscles through his shirt in a gentle and loving manner, enough to get Muriel's attention. The tall man turned around to face MC, silently asking what they were after. MC said nothing and simply stepped up on their tip-toes and reached a hand out to his face, gently pulling him closer to their height as they pressed a soft yet quick kiss to his lips before pulling away and turning around.

Muriel's cheeks flushed as he returned to the food, completely flustered by the kiss.

When the food was done, Muriel made up two full plates and sat them on the table.

MC got up and took the kettle from its place over the fire and poured it into a small teapot where the tea began to steep.

Both parties sat down at the table across from one another to enjoy their meal.

"This is amazing, Muriel, thank you," MC said as they took a bite of their favourite food, a warm smile on their face.

Muriel nodded, "I'm glad you like it,"

The two ate mostly in silence with Inanna quietly shuffling around to curl up on the bed for a nap.

MC's hand crept towards Muriel's and when they brushed ever so gently, MC pretended not to notice.

After breakfast was finished, the two began to clear away the dishes. MC, walking behind Muriel with plates in their hands, reached out to graze his shoulder, letting him know that they were behind him. They, of course, took this opportunity to let their hand brush over his shoulder and back for just a moment longer than necessary.

Even though Muriel was getting used to more physical touch and the softer side of life, he still wasn't totally used to this kind of attention and subtle affection. He noticed every little action, whether there were intentions behind them or not.

Later in the morning, the couple and Inanna went out for a walk through the forest, the wolf contently walking in and around bushes and trees, occasionally going after small animals like squirrels or birds.