♧Young!Lucio x MC x Lucio - Double Trouble♧

Hey guys! I'm putting my previous list of oneshots on hold to take care of a few of your requests first. This particular oneshot was requested by SammyToon. It is a smut/lemon. This sort of material is NOT suitable for youngsters or children. I would strongly recommend 18+!! If you'not comfortable reading this kind of stuff, please choose another chapter to read.

For those of you who are reading this, please bear with me. This is my very first time writing anything remotely suggestive, so I apologize if it isn't of the best quality (it's totally cringe lol). I also tried my best to keep it as gender-neutral as I could, so it's a little more on the ambiguous and vague side so I don't end up writing something that falls to one specific gender. This is centred around a specific event in Lucio's route from Justice (so SPOILERS), and I tried to include some of the same or similar dialogue, so credit to NixHydra for all of that content.

Anyway, here we go.

The chasm came out of no-where. One minute, Salim, Aisha, Asra, Faust, Lucio and MC were walking through snow in the realm of the Arcana in search of Salim and Aisha's familiars, and the next, the group was split in two, separating Lucio and MC from the others by a giant hole in the ground.

"Asra! Are you guys alright?" MC called out across the divide.

"Yeah, we're all okay. Are you?"

"We're fine," MC paused a moment.

"MC? What is it? Do you see something?"

MC's face scrunched up in confusion as they looked down at the ground.

"I see stairs. I think we can climb down and back up on the other side," They called back.

"Alright, be safe" Asra replied before he, Faust, and his parents turned away.

MC took another look down at the stairs before Lucio spoke up.

"Are we really going down there?" He asked, looking at the dark, ominous chasm.

MC looked up to meet his eyes. "Do you have a better idea?" 

Lucio shook his head.

"Alright then, let's go," MC concluded as they took the first steps down.

*~*~*~*

The darkness was suffocating. 

The stairs seemed to stretch onwards forever and looking back up to the sky induced a sense of vertigo.

"Kinda creepy," MC muttered, as they reached the end of the steps.

"Please, it's just dark and cold. I was haunting the palace for years. This is nothing," Lucio boasted as he reached the bottom as well.

MC summoned some light to illuminate the dark corridor, which cast sharp shadows on their face as they looked at Lucio with an expression of exasperation.

The former count smirked. "What scared? I could hold you," he teased.

MC just sighed and turned around.

"Let's go and get out of here," they said.

*~*~*~*

After a few minutes of walking, a thick, swirling fog rolled in, enveloping everything and making it impossible to see anything. Not even MC's light could pierce through the dense haze, forcing them to guide themselves along the path by way of touch.

As they walked with their hand on the wall, MC took a step into nothingness over the side of a cliff.

"Argg!" They cried.