♡ Polyamorous!Julian x MC x Asra ♡

This oneshot was requested by oneofthecoolchicks. Thank you so much for your request. In this story, Julian, Asra and MC are in a polyamorous relationship and they are such a power couple (power-group? power-OT3? idk)! I absolutely love this idea and I think it's just so cute! 

This chapter sort of starts off with a quick oneshot about how they ended up together, and at the end, I wrote some more headcanon-like ideas about what I imagine their relationship is like.

~*~*~*~*

Everyone had history together.

MC and Asra had been sharing the shop for nearly a decade, and it was no secret that the two had a bit of a romantic past.

Asra and Julian also shared romantic feelings from the plague days, even though they had a falling-out.

And as his apprentice, MC also worked closely with Julian, which cultivated a bond between the two.

In the aftermath of the Devil's attempted merging of worlds, the three had grown quite close again.

At the end of it all, Asra and Ilya realized how much they had both changed for the better. For the first time in a long time, they felt reconnected.

It happened in the heat of the moment.

Julian had only come by to get some ingredients for a medicine he was working on. They chatted idly while Asra put together the order.

One minute he was standing across the counter from Asra, talking, and the next, the two found themselves falling into old habits.

Maybe it was the candles and incense that filled the air with mind-altering scents. Maybe it was the old chemistry between them. Regardless, a long-lost spark was rekindled and the two were soon revisiting their relationship.

"Asra? I'm back!" MC called out as they entered the shop, setting down the bags on the counter.

When the white-haired magician failed to show, MC climbed the stairs, assuming him to be asleep in bed.

"Asra~," MC whisper-called as they gently pushed open the bedroom door to find not only the missing magician but the ginger physician as well.

MC had been out running a few errands that evening and came home to find both boys cuddled upstairs in bed amidst a mass of multi-coloured pillows and blankets.

MC, who had managed to recover their missing memories remembered their feelings for both the doctor and the magician. Seeing both of them in bed together was more than a little heartbreaking, but they tried not to show it, choosing to be supportive of them.

Not wanting to wake the pair, MC turned around slowly to leave when they were stopped.

"MC," Asra mumbled as he sat up slowly, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "You're home,"

The apprentice nodded. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake the two of you. I'll leave you both alone,"

Despite their best efforts, there was still a twinge of heartbreak in their voice.

"No, wait," Asra said, making MC turn around.

At the same time, Julian sat up with a yawn and a stretch, scratching his already dishevelled hair.

"MC, good to see you," he said groggily.

"Julian," MC said with a nod as they stood there awkwardly, waiting for Asra to explain why he wanted MC to stay. "So, are you two back together then?"